No costume

"So what do you want to do now?"asked Danielle when we were out of the Ice cream shop.
"Do you want to watch a movie?"rayan suggested and we all nodded
"I'll choose the movie" jake said .
We arrived at the cinema and jake went to pick the movie and pay.
"What did you choose?"lily asked him when he came back 8 tickets.
"You'll see when we enter" he said with a smirk .
I was so eager to know what did jake chose. I hope he didn't chose an horror movie.
Jake chose the 3rd section because it was perfect. We could see every thing without raising our heads .
"It's starting" rayan said and looked at me .
Lily was sitting next to me on one side and rayan on the other. For my good luck jake chose an horror movie . The movie was goosebumps . We were alone in this huge room so I figured that jake chose the VIP section. That's something good.
The first few minutes  of the movie nothing wasn't scary . It all became scary from the middle till the end. I was screaming the whole movie . While I was screaming rayan was laughing harder than ever . I was clutching  on rayan the whole time and he looked satisfied. Jake shot  rayan and thumps up and rayan Smiled at him. It was all planed .
"did you like the movie candice?"jake asked smirking .
I rolled my eyes at him and continued walking.
"Hey . The movie was awesome"lily said
"Sure it was" I sarcastically said .
"Why don't you like horror movies? They are the best movies ever made" she said .
"Horror movies aren't my type. I like romantic movies ."I said
"Why ? They are boring . All they talk about is how a boy and a girl fall in love with each other from first sight. That's not even real . Nobody falls in love from first sight" lily said
"Well I like them . You like horror movies and that's it. I never complained about them being too scary" I said and crossed my arms .
"Horror movies are supposed to be scary" rayan said as a matter of fact and I rolled  my eyes.
  "It's 11:00. We should. Go home" I said panicking
"Why?"jake asked .
"It's a school night"I said and ran to the car .they walked slowly behind me .
Jake started the engine and drove home.
"See you tomorrow " rayan said and lily and I got out of the car.
"Bye candice " lily said and started walking to her home.
I entered the house and went straight to my room. I took a nice warm shower .when I was done I put on my PJs and went to prepare my clothes for tomorrow . I opened my drawer and searched for my wig. I couldn't find it . Where could it be? I know I put it in here yesterday. It can't just vanish.
Do you remember where I put my wig yesterday?
I send to lily .
You put it in the drawer.
Lily replied
I can't find it can you come over ?
I sent this  and started searching all over again . The door bell rang and I hurried to open it.
"Are you sure you can't find your wig?"lily asked  as soon as I opened the door.
"Yes . Go check"i said and closed the door , she was already in the room .
"What you going to do?"she asked worried
"I don't know . Maybe it's time to expose the secret"I sighed
"That's not you. You never give up so easily"
"What can I do lily? Some one took my wig and I can't go to school without it" I sat on my bed 
"Then don't go to school" she suggested
"No way"I said
"Who has a copy of the key?"
"May Mai mom and you" I said
"Are you sure ? Didn't you give a copy to someone else by accident"she asked
I looked at her and she knew that my answer was a no.
" the only solution is to ask rayan if he has a wig" she sighed.
I grabbed my phone and dialled  rayan's number .
"Candice ? What's wrong?"he answered worried.
"I lost my wig" I said
"You lost your wig? How? "
"I don't know . I put it in my drawer yesterday and didn't take it anymore, now it's gone" I said
"I'm on my way . " he said and hung up.
"What did he say?"lily asked
"He said he's on his way"
Two clock was tickling by slowly and every minute seemed like an hour
The door bell rang and lily went to open it, soon they were both standing in front of me.
"Here" Rayan said and handed me a wig.
"That's nothing like my wig. My wig is shorter and shinier" I objected
"Cut it and clean it" he said
" thank you Ryan"lily said glaring at me.
I took scissor from the bath room and cut the wig till it became the same length as my old wig. I filled a bucket with water and added some shampoo and put the new wig in it.
"So that's why jake chose an horror movie . And I promise not to tell" I heard lily say when I entered my room.
"Tell what?"I asked
"Nothing" she said quickly .
"Okay "I said
"Were are my glasses? And my retainer?"I asked when I didn't find them on yeh shelf .
"For the glasses tell them your wearing contact lenses while for the retainer buy one in the morning" rayan said
I like the first idea but the second will never work. I can't buy a retainer in the morning . It's impossible.
"I can't buy a retainer in yeh morning. " I said
"I'll go buy one now" he said and went to buy me a new retainer.
After long minutes he came back with a new retainer in his hands. I took it and placed it with the wig .
" you don't know how much I thank you" I said and hugged rayan
He smiled and hugged me back.
"Goodnight candice . Good night lily" rayan said went back home .
Lily stayed with me tonight . Who was that person that sneaked in and took all my costume? Could it be M?
...............................................................................
Hey guys !! I hope you like this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts and reactions!!