The Full Moon Rejection

Wakey wakey Amber, and happy birthday sweetie...

The voice floats through the air as a remnant from my dream and I smile. It was my birthday at last and to top it off, it was a full moon.

I get showered and dressed quickly, styling my hair with two braids that meet at the back of my head and continues down as one long braid, the rest of my hair flowing freely.

I grab the high low blue off the shoulder sweetheart neckline figerskating styled dress and a white crop jean jacket vest and my knee high stalkings and black boots.

Lastly I put on some make up and took out my mother's white gold necklace with its matching earings and charm bracelet, grabbing my normal bag and heading towards the door. My room was bare now, everything else in boxes and ready for when I move out.

I looked back at the room one last time before I start decending the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Morning Blue."

"Morning Am, happy birthday." I smile as I sit down, Blue placing a plate of tripple chocolate chip banana pancakes and a measuring cup of melted mint chocolate to pour on top.

Then he slides an envelope towards me and I look at it suspiciously.

"Its your birthday gift, not a bomb."
I couldn't help but laugh as I open the envelope and taking the card out.

"Thanks" I say happily, ripping open the paper and reading the card.
I smiled at the check and frowned. It was six hundred thousand dollars, not the three we planned, and another hundred in cash.

"Seven hundred thousand?" I question, getting a gentle smile.

"Thats from me." Blue gets up and walks to a cupboard, taking out a box.

"This is from your parents. You're eighteen now." He said, handing me an ancient oak box.

Inside it was a beautiful diamond and white gold locket in the shape of a paw print, the diamon the shape of a wolf. The earings were the same. There was even a card and I read it carefully.

Our dear Amberle,

In case anything happens to us, Blue offered to take care of you and promis to give you this gift on your eighteenth birthday.

Our lawer held onto the money that was left to you and Blue will transfer it to any account that you desire.

As well as the pendant that holds the picture of you as a baby as well as us three on the last birthday we were together.

We also leave to you the mustang convertable and all of our jewellery as well as the bonds that are probubly collecting dust in Blue's desk.

Always know that we loved you no matter what and to keep your head held high.

Love Mom and Dad.

I read and reread the letter that was in my parents hand writing. It was clear that they took turns to write and I loved it even more.

"How much did they leave me?"

"Over a hundred million."
I nodd and carefully put the note in the box and the box in my bag.

"I'm off to school." I whisper, passing my siblings who just glared at me.

"Remember Amber, your party is in the meadow" I hear Blue call out and I smiled. Tonight was going to be the night I found my mate.

I drove to school in my cadillac, parking in he only available parking spot that sadly was beside Leo and his crew.

Today was my day tho and I wouldn't let anything get me down.