Allies turned Enemies

I groaned as I snuggle into the warm bed, my body exhausted from everything that has happen in the past few days.

I was just about to doze off when I realized that Dom was missing.
I jolted awake and realized that was a bad idea in the end as I grabbed the trash can and hurled what ever was in my system, food that hadn't been digested from last night's dinner.

I sat there taking deep breaths with my brow knoted together. This is the first time I have been sore, exhausted and dealing with morning sickness.
I sighed as realization hits me and and smile, placing my hand on my stomach.

Turning to look at Dom's side of the bed, I find a note and pick it up, reading his messy hand writing.

Gone to get things in order for our trip home, I packed our bags and left out an outfit for you on a chair, I will be up around twelve thirty if you haven't woken up by then.
Love Dom

I kiss the note and fold it gently, getting up and putting it in my purse so that I can put it in a memory box I kept at my house.

I guess now it would be mine and Dom's house when we get back.
Grabbing the clothes that Dom had picked, smiling at he shirt I had gotten from him the first time I trained our wolves, and took a needed shower.

After that I dress into the comfortable clothes, left a note for Dom letting him know I plan to train Scarlet, Scar, briefly, and make my way down the stairs for some breakfast, running into Scar.

"Hey." I greet her happily.

"I made Head Tracker thanks to you." She says exitedly and I smile at her, grabbing a plate of the left over food from breakfast and scarfing it down.
After that I scarfed down two more and a three bottles of water.

"Hungry?" Scar asks laughing at me gently.

"Is it obvious?"

"Nooo...okay totally obvious."

I smile at her and and grab two more water bottles, tossing one at her.

"Lets head to the work out room." I say, walking past her and heading to the basement and to the back where the home gym was.

"So what are you going to teach me?" Scar asks eagerly.

"I am just going to give you the basics of what I do, got something to write stuff down?"

"My tablet." She pulls out her tablet and I head to the chalk board, like the ones teacher would write on in school, that was there.

For an hour I wrote down training ideas that I use to keep the pack on their toes and helps focus on tracking, stamina, and team work.

I also got into combat strategies as well as hand to hand combat for one on one trainings.

I drew diagrams then went through some of the movements of the hand to hand strategy, taking our time until the smell of food wafted down to us and we stoped. I clean the chalk board with her help and we make our way upstairs laughing.

I was glad that I had my phone with me and we exchange numbers, making sure we stay in contact in case she had questions.

I smile when I see Dom, rushing into his arms in a big hug.