Party for Two

After that steamy kiss, Dom and I had made our way to the guest house. I was about to change when he picked me up and took me to his room.

"How about we save some water and shower together." He says, nuzzling my neck.

"Okay." I giggle, feeling the cold tiles under my feet.

We undress quickly and turn the shower on to let the water warm to a suitable temperature. Once it was good enough, Dom steps into the water and pulls me in, holding me tight.

"I've been waiting over two years for you to be all mine." He whispers, bringing his lips to mine again, this time slow and passionate.

Our hands moved to explore each others body as we kisssd, taking a break to grab body wash and shampoo, scrubbing each other clean.

We didn't want to leave, but I had so much that I planned for his birthday and any moment now the pack would return and I told him that too.

"Okay, but you are wearing what I have for you." He sighs, kissing me once again. We pick up our gear after drying up, locking it in the case he brought and letting him hide it with his suitcases in the closet in plain sight.

"You know its your birthday, not mine, so I shouldn't be getting any gifts." I state, sitting on his bed while I towel dry my hair.

"I've had it a week after we met." He states, coming towards me with only a towel loosely hung around his waist.
He hands me a bag and I look at the designer clothes inside, stuff that could be warn all year round and would match my knee high winter boots.

"Thank you." I say happily, looking up to see that he was inches from my face. I smile and kiss him gently before I stand and get ready, sliping on the push up bra and thong set that was in the bag first.

"God I knew that colour would look good on you." I hear him groan and I smiled, taking the tights out so that I could bend over and slowly put them on.

That got me a feral growl from him as his eyes bore into me, his lust radiating towards my backside.

I grab the dress that flared out out at the bottom, the same violet that matched the bra and thong, and finished it with the silver infinity scarf.

"How do I look?" I ask as I finish the side fishtail braid.

"Like the angel you are." he states. I take in the black jeans, white v-neck t-shirt and black dress shirt he left unbuttoned.

I smile and head to my room, putting on light make up, the necklace that my parents had bought and that I had received on my birthday just over two years ago, my purse and Dom's gift.

I put on my boots and jacket before joining him in the hall and heading out the door and into my mustang.

"You going to tell me where we are going?" He asks as I take the path from memory.

"Yeps, the place I learned to make my favourite cake." His eyes widen and within minutes we pulled into the cafe I used to work at, taking him to my usual spot by the fire place.

"Can I take your order?" The waitress was young and new and I smiled, getting the hot chocolate I used to get here and two of the white chocolate cheese cake. Dom let me order for him so I added a coffee just the way he liked it and a batch of sweet potato fries with sour cream and cheese sauce for dipping.

"So this is the place you told me about?" He asks, looking around.

"Yeps, not much has changed since then." I add smiling.

The waitress came back with our order, me digging right in while Dom was hesitant. When he did finally try it, he dug in with me and we ordered a few more cheese cake slices and another order of fries.

I gave him the gift I had gotten, another set of glas figurines of wolves that looked like us snuggling, this time there were pups playing by the two grown wolves.

"Wow." He was in awe and I smiled.

"I was hoping you would end up as my mate in the end and when I saw this, I just had to get it for you." I say smiling. He had treasured the first figurines and had them on display in his office back home.

"I love them" he says, smiling at me.
We finished our meal and made our way to the car, this time he was driving so I put everything in the back seat and was about to get into the passenger side when I doubled over with pain.

"Amberle, whats wrong?" His words were like heaven and my body started to hum when he touched me.

"Heat." I said and he took a sniff of the air, his eyes glazing with lust.

"Is there a-"

"Down the street, turn right. There is a bed and breakfast at the end." Both our voices were husky and he helped me into the car, a noticeable bulge in his groin area.

He took the route I told him to, stopping outside in the parking lot and helping me to the building.

His touch calmed me down a bit but I was needy and found it hard to not tear our clothes off.

He dinged the bell and an elderly women came in, looking at us with a bright smile.

"We need a room for tonight, me and my wife are on our way to a wedding but we are to tired to drive." The women gave us a key and Dom paid for the night before leading me up the stairs.

Once we were out of sight, he picked me up bridal style and sprinted to the room, locking the door and laying me on the bed.

"I wanted our first time to be special, but in this situation you need it fast." he says and I whimper, my hands going to play with my sensitive breasts.

He watched me for a few minutes before removing his clothes, then mine, one hand going to play with the one spot between my legs that had a puddle forming, the other playing with one breast while he suckled the other.

Moans and whimpers of pleasure escaped my mouth as I cluched his hair and clawed his back, his moans and groans causing my body to be more needy.

His fingers kept moving inside me as he moved down my body, his lips kissing my wet bud before his tongue dives in, making me lose controle and orgasm.

But I wanted more.

He looked up at me with lust, licking his lips before moving back up my body, his hot member now pressed to my thigh as he holds himself above me.

"Do you want it?" He asks, taunting me slightly as he rubs the tip across my wet bud of pleasurable nerves.

"Yes!" I moan out, trying to press against him, but he held me down.

"How badly do you want it?" He rubs harder and I gasps, whimpering with need.

"I would give anything for it."I answer, getting a smile from his lips.

"Will you let me mark you for it?"I couldn't take it anymore, my fingers skimming past his body as I played with myself.

"Yes." I whimper, and he moves my hand before ramming into me hard and fast, his lips with the taste of my juices crushed to mine as his hot thick rod abused my inside, me letting him claim me as his for the rest of our live.

His lips moved from mine and down my jaw, moving down and between one shoulder to the next, looking for the right spot to put the mate mark while I let him pleasure me his way.

Hours must have passed and we were covered in my juices by the time he found the right spot, the crook of my neck he always nuzzles when I was in his lap, and his thrusts became harder.

I felt his canine grew and his shaft throbe and as he marked me, pleasure flowed through as we came together, letting him fill me.

We fell asleep in each other arms after that, our bodies satisfied now.