New Synopsis

Hey my little Wolf Pack,
Below is the new synopsis of this story for the amazon Kindle edition. Let me know what you think below 

_____________________

"Give me a good reason why would I want to be your mate?" He asks sarcastically, a growl escaping his lips as I hold back my answer. "You're nothing more then a stupid bitch who got her parents killed!"

"You were the one who steered me to that cave so it is also your fault." I scream out, watching his face contort with rage.

"I Leo Bloodsbain reject you as my mate forever!" He sneers at me, his face inches from mine.

That was the day my heart shattered and my world changed

_____________________________________________

Amberle Crest has lead a horrible life since the day her parents died. Becoming an outcast in her age group, her siblings disowning her and her once best friend now turned soul mate rejecting her the same day they realized how intertwined their lives truly were. But all that changes when she leaves her life behind and becomes the notorious wolf, Fire Foot. Vowing they would regret how they treated her when she becomes the greatest wolf in history.

Now running through pack territories and doing what ever it takes to survive, Amberle becomes a ghost forgotten from her past pack. When a fateful day Amberle saves a wolf from a group of "Soulless" and an opportunity to be treated as an equal is given to her. That is until ghosts from her past calls for aid in ridding their pack from Soulless.

Faced with new friends and old foes will Amberle be able to fight the ghosts of her past to cherish the pack she has joined or will an old mate claim her before the new wolf who can give her a second chance at true love can show her what being treasured by some one is all about.