26: Peeing on Jackson

A/N: I'm sorry I took longer than usual to put this out, I've had so much work! But it's here! You might wanna be seated somewhere where you won't hurt yourself if you fall off. <<<<Scorpio6

STILES
"So... What now?" Isaac said, looking round the living room at the awkward ensemble. Danny sat on the couch, Jackson at his side and Scott in the remaining space on the item of furniture. Derek stood in the middle of the room and Stiles and Isaac occupied the two armchairs.

It had taken a lot to get Jackson to stay after they released him, but Danny eventually convinced him.
"Well under the assumption that none of us bit Jackson, which isn't possible as we were all here, it means there's another werewolf out there." Derek explained grimly. Stiles shivered involuntarily, the thought made him feel unsafe.

"Why did they bite Jackson of all people? No offence intended but you're a pretty shitty person to have super senses and strength." Scott pondered. Jackson rolled his eyes.
"I don't really care why. I'm just glad I'm more powerful now." He smirked triumphantly.
"Unfortunately you're gonna have to go through a lot of discipline and training to control yourself, which means spending time with us." Derek informed him.

Jackson's jaw dropped.
"What do you mean? I don't want to hang out with you peasants!" Danny pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.
"If we let you go off on your own you'll run riot. You can't control the shift, you have no reign over your impulses and the full moon will make you blood thirsty. You'll end up killing someone." Derek informed him sternly.

Stiles watched as Jackson glanced at Danny, as if he was worried he'd kill him. It seemed that if it weren't for Danny, Jackson wouldn't be cooperating with anything.
"I'll come with you. I can right?" Danny looked up at Derek hopefully.
"As long as you swear to keep this a secret. I won't hesitate to kill you if I get suspicious." Derek replied. Danny stiffened, nodding quickly.
"I swear."

Jackson let out a growl, standing from the couch. Scott and Isaac rose also, noticing the challenge to their alpha.
"How dare you threaten him! Screw you!" He seethed. Derek raised an eyebrow.
"This is what I'm talking about. You're struggling not to change aren't you?" Jackson was breathing heavily, scowling lividly at Derek with shocking blue eyes that appeared to glow.

Danny grabbed Jackson's wrist.
"Jackson. Sit down. He's just making sure I'm not gonna run round crying wolf." Danny assured him, Stiles and Isaac snorted at the joke. Amazingly, Jackson did as Danny said, but continued to glare defiantly at Derek.

"If you're going to be part of this pack, you follow my orders. I say jump, you say how high." Stiles hoped Derek couldn't sense the kick that hearing him be assertive gave him. "I am the alpha." He said. Stiles felt himself warming up and Derek glanced over at him, a glint in his eye. He knew what he was doing to him. 

Jackson sighed dramatically.
"So what, do I have to let you pee on me or something?"
"Yeah, what happens is, Derek drinks a whole lot of water then we fill a bucket with his pee, then-"
"Isaac, shut up." Derek sighed. "You just have to suppress the instinct to challenge me and bare your neck to me in submission."

Jackson scrunched his nose up in distaste but Danny elbowed him sharply before he could make a smart comment. He stood again, stepping up to Derek and reluctantly tilting his head to the side. Derek's eyes flashed red and he growled in an animalistic fashion. Jackson whimpered, edging his neck closer to Derek. It was a strange display, but everyone, wolf or Human, could sense its significance.

"This is great! We have four members now!" Scott cheered.
"Five!" Derek snarled and Scott hung his head in apology.

SCOTT
After agonising over how the first day at school since the Hale pack expanded would go, Scott opted for pretending nothing happened. Stiles picked him up and he bleghed immaturely when his brother kissed him through the driver's window. They took off in the direction of BHHS and chatted absentmindedly.