27: Oscar Wilde

A/N: Sorry this took so long, life got in the way :( I❤️You Guys! Also, I probably won't be posting until next Sunday as I'll be on vacation!

STILES
Something was up. From the minute he'd picked Isaac up, Scott had started acting strangely. A tangibly awkward atmosphere hung between the three as they ate their separate lunches. He wanted desperately to ask what was going on, but he had a hunch neither would reveal anything. He decided to text Derek.

'Scotty and Isaac acting weird???' He tapped send then glanced up from his phone at the pair who were staring at their sandwiches with unusual interest. Stiles thanked his lucky stars when Danny suddenly plopped down in the seat beside him.
"Guys, I need advice." He sighed.

Scott and Isaac immediately looked up from their food, apparently appreciative of the distraction also.
"What's up Danny boy?" Stiles asked.
"Jackson has got it in his head that he wants to turn me." He explained. Scott choked on an exceptionally large piece of sandwich.

"He what?"
"He wants to turn me."
"Derek is never gonna go for that." Stiles answered, a look of hurt flashed across Danny's face. "Not because he doesn't like you! We like you a lot Danny-"
"Two newly turned werewolves would be a lot to handle." Isaac interjected, saving Stiles from a ramble.

Danny nodded slowly in understanding.
"I don't think I really want to be one anyway."
"It's not all that." Scott added with a grimace.
"Just tell Jackson it's not a good idea, and that you don't want to either way." Stiles suggested.

Danny raised an eyebrow.
"Since when does Jackson just accept it when things don't go his way?"
"Never." The three boys chorused. Danny allowed a small smile to quirk at the corner of his lips.
"Exactly."

"Regardless of what Jackson wants, Derek will say no and Derek would kick Jackson's ass any day of the week." Stiles reassured him.
"That's probably true." Danny agreed.
"Probably? Are you doubting my boyfriends capabilities?" Stiles gasped sarcastically.

"Can you guys be gay somewhere else." Scott groaned.
"Says you." Isaac snorted.
"I don't know what the hell you're talking about." Scott snapped.

Stiles shot Danny a look and the two watched Isaac and Scott with great interest.
"Do I need to refresh your memory?" Isaac sneered.
"You don't have to refresh anything. I have a girlfriend." Scott countered.
"Whatever you say, Oscar Wilde."

"What's going on with you two?" Stiles demanded. Scott glared at Isaac who was smirking mischievously, before facing Stiles.
"Nothing. Isaac's just being an ass."
"That explains why you want me." Isaac chirped.
"Lay off guys." Stiles interrupted.

"I'm sure Scott would love to l-"
"I said lay off." He ordered. Surprisingly enough, they did. "Well that was easier than I expected."
"As the alpha's mate, we have to do what you say. It's not as strong of an urge as with Derek but it works." Scott muttered.

"Why would you tell him that we're basically his bitches?" Isaac exclaimed.
"Oh I am gonna exploit this to the max." Stiles grinned, rubbing his hands together maniacally.
"You three are nuts." Danny chuckled.

DEREK
Going with Stiles to Mary's after he got out of school to cure his Monday blues was one of Derek's favourite things. He watched fondly as his mate scoffed curly fries, still somehow managing to make the process utterly adorable.
"Good day?" Derek asked.

Stiles stopped chewing wildly for a second and looked distant, then mouth still full of curly fries, he gasped.
"I forgot the important thing I was gonna tell you!" Derek rolled his eyes.
"Then tell me now."