40: Let's Go

A/N: Hey everybody, I had such bad writers block with this story for the past few weeks, every time I sat down with a bag of Cheetos ready to write this damn thing nothing was coming to mind so I just busied myself with my other account until I finally felt ready. So without further ado, chapter motherfucking forty. (Is it that many already? Damn.) VERY INAPPROPRIATE CHAPTER OKAY. Suits are dangerous things.

STILES
This was it. The night had finally arrived. He was standing in his bedroom mirror, his fathers behind him grinning like idiots.
"You really could be my biological son looking that slick in a suit kiddo." Dean joked, shaking his head in amusement.
"You look fantastic, Stiles." Cas smiled proudly.

"Thanks dads." Stiles chuckled, turning round only to be squished into a bone-crushing group hug. "Ok I can't breathe." He wheezed and his parents reluctantly let go. He looked at his pa who was wiping at his eyes.
"Hey don't get emotional, love." Dean laughed softly, wrapping an arm round his husband.

"I just remember so clearly how little he was when we first got him, and now he's a man." Cas said sadly, Dean pressed a kiss to his temple.
"You know I'm nowhere near to being a man, in terms of maturity." Stiles snorted, it did the trick and Cas laughed.
"We better get downstairs, big Hale will be here soon." Dean sighed.

The three of them traipsed downstairs, Dean's right arm never leaving his husband and his left hand resting protectively on his son's shoulder. Stiles felt a little emotional himself, he couldn't believe the end was finally here. All the times he'd complained about high school and said he hated it, he knew in that moment he never meant it.

They were all so wrapped up in their thoughts they didn't even hear the Camaro roll up and the doorbell snapped them all out of their individual trances. Stiles rushed to the door, skidding to a halt in front of it. He yanked it open excitedly and did a dramatic twirl. Derek, who stood on the porch burst out laughing. Stiles stood still, smiling at his boyfriend.

Derek appeared to freeze once he got a good look at Stiles, his eyes roving all over his body and making him blush.
"Damn." Derek breathed, moving to touch Stiles.
"Oh no you don't." Came Dean's stern voice from behind them.
"Dad, you just ruined a perfectly good moment." Stiles grumbled.
"Mission accomplished." Dean smiled sweetly.

Cas joined them at the door, greeting Derek with a smile and a nod.
"Evening." Derek said to Stiles' parents, "Mind if I take him now?"
"Ye-"
"No, of course not Derek." Cas interrupted Dean. "Have a great time Stiles." Stiles turned to flash a thumbs up at his parents then left the house.

"Have him home by-"
"Dean, it is Stiles' prom, give it a rest." Cas scolded. Even Derek laughed at this, draping a daring arm around Stiles' shoulder as he led him away from the house and towards the Camaro which so happened to look extra shiny that evening.
"Let's go." The wolf chortled.

*

SCOTT
"Christ Isaac." Scott groaned as the blond tugged Scott down on top of him by the tie.
"Have I ever told you how fucking good you look in a suit?" He purred.
"We're not going anywhere if you keep this up." He breathed, Isaac was stroking him through his pants. He was struggling to keep quiet, his mom's heartbeat downstairs a constant reminder that they weren't alone.

"Maybe I don't want to." Isaac flirted. "Because I can't do this" he slipped his hand inside Scott's boxers, "at prom." Scott gasped in shock at the sudden skin to skin contact.
"Isaac." He moaned lowly.
"Say it again." The wolf in question ordered.

"Isaac." Scott whispered directly in the blond's ear, then biting the lobe. Scott ground into Isaac's hand enthusiastically, wanting so much more. Isaac tightened his grip, getting Scott off. "Oh... Shit..." Scott exhaled, kissing and biting his partner's neck in appreciation. Suddenly, Isaac halted all movement. Scott whined in protest. "What're you doing?"