Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Fifteen]

[Fifteen]

Two dates and bad pick up lines.

UNEDITED!!! Sorry ):

WEDNESDAY

Saturday couldn't come fast enough. I went to Tamara's cheer practice again, but the football team wasn't there. It was boring today. No one fell, but people still smiled at me. Kallie was nice, but not amazing. She ignored me until she had to talk to me, then that's when she smiled. Dean also sat with us at lunch again. Rich and Dean were head over heels for each other. Tamara finally sat with us and we were giggling at them. At the end of lunch, they were practically holding hands.

THURSDAY

Tamara and I walked side by side, swinging our arms high like little kids. I glanced over at Rich. He was walking next to us, talking to Dean. I admired their perfection. Rich was only a little shorter and thinner, and it was cute. They made an amazing couple. As I watched, their hands "accidentally" brushed against each others. They blushed and looked in other directions. Then, their pinkies wrapped around each other. Tamara and I started squealing and they both blushed again.

Tamara and I had finally convinced the boys’ to go on a double date with us. They were reluctant at first, but now they seem to be enjoying it. I shivered as I looked around. It seemed like summer really was over. The stupid TV commercials had a point. As I was looking around, I saw the movie theater. It was big and intimidating. I smiled at the big windows, shivering in excitement. I just wanted to get my mind off of Collin. Saturday was making me really nervous.

"So what's the news with you-know-who?" Tamara asked, poking my stomach.

My free hand, on its own accord, reached up and touched the necklace around my neck. I had only seen Collin at lunch today, but he hadn't seen me. Rich, Dean, Tamara and I had moved tables. Instead of my usual spot next to the trash cans, we moved to the big windows on the north side. But I saw Collin looking for me.

We finally approached the doors. Dean held open one door, propping it open for us. Rich blushed again, and had to let go of Dean’s hand. Rich was blushing so much, he was probably losing blood by now and getting light headed. I snickered at my thought. Dean came in behind me, staring at me curiously for laughing.

"Thanks," he whispered in my ear, jogging to meet Rich. I glanced up, smiling. He was thanking me for scoring him a date. They were both dressed a little nicer tonight. Rich had on a nice blue shirt with nice jeans. Dean had on a plain black shirt and jeans.

"So, are you going to answer me, your highness? Are you excited for your date?" Tamara asked, poking me again. I giggled, swatting her away. She laughed, grabbing my hand.

I didn't tell her about Collins secret. She wanted me to tell her, but she understood when I said I couldn’t. I was lucky to have such an amazing friend. But I just had to tell her about Saturday. We both squealed for hours afterward.

"It's not a date, Tamara."

"Hell yes it is. He told you to keep Saturday open!"

I rolled my eyes, smiling. I looked ahead of us, searching for the boys. I found them at the concessions counter. I watched as Dean flirted with Rich. Rich laughed too loudly, smiling. Dean said something else, obviously teasing him. Rich reached out and touched his arm, almost as if on accident. Dean glanced up and looked at Rich. Rich blushed, embarrassed. He was about to pull away, when Dean slid Rich's arm down and slid their fingers together. Rich blushed again, and the guy behind the counter impatiently told them to come forward.