Finding Mr. Perfect's Flaws [Seventeen]

[Seventeen]

Real Life Flashbacks.

Okay, so many have asked for this, so here you go. Collin's POV!!

COLLIN 

I closed my eyes, thinking about Saturday. The last thing I said to him before he had left my car haunted me. I never thought that our da- hang out would end so badly. I expected it to be special, but I never thought that it would be both special and terrible. "It was a mistake." But was it really? Sure, I had a girlfriend. But the night before and the day of, kissing him was all I could think about. I wanted to kiss him so badly; I got light headed every time I thought of him. Was I that shallow - that dense that I couldn't even decide if I wanted this?

"Wake up, will you?" A voice next to me sounded. I opened my eyes, not really ready to face the world yet. I was greeted with my worst subject. It was Science class and I never paid attention. This class hated me and I hated it back. It was simple. Dean was staring at me, obviously annoyed. Test tubes and other stuff I didn't know the names of were scattered all over the lab table before us. Dean and I were wearing our varsity jackets, ready for tonight’s game. Maybe I wasn't, but he was. He always seemed to get PMS before every game, getting pissy with me every damn time. I stared at the contents on the table. Two other girls were in our group, including one that always tried to feel me up. Right now, her hand was dangerously close to my crotch.

"Sorry," I muttered to Dean, swatting her hand away. Dean gave me another look and turned to the girl sitting next to him. Her headgear swallowed her head, and she seemed to smell like BO all the time. Her black hair was always tied in pig tails; braces neon green. She reminded me so much of myself from a few years back, the recognition sending a hollow feeling into my stomach. She gave an excited squeak at Dean's gaze. He nonchalantly switched back to look at me.

"Where are you these days?" He demanded. I sighed, staring at his cold eyes, and light short hair. Dean was one of my best friends and we always used to tell each other everything. But right now, I knew I didn't have the heart. I was disappointed in myself - and my huge headache. When I was stressed, I got migraines. I ran my hands roughly through my hair, agitated.

"Where have you been?" I snapped back, glaring at him. He had been off his game as well this week. Maybe I was being dramatic, but I hated it when people talked to me like that; when they demanded things from me. I realized what I had done, and gave him an apologetic smile. He rolled his eyes. A flash of Zachary's brilliant color seemed to wash up in Dean's eyes'. My heart did a little flip, but then the sudden rush of color went away as fast as it had come.

"Not leading people on," He said, adding something to the test tube in front of him. I stared at him, shocked. At first, I was prepared to laugh. He had to be kidding. But his tight jaw and flashing eyes told me otherwise. My mouth parted in surprise.

"What?"

"You heard me, Lucas. I don't go around playing people like guitars. I actually have respect for the people I care about," He snapped angrily. My hands gripped the cold stool underneath me. He seemed to not know what he wanted to say - but he wanted to tell me off for something. He was using the "face"; The one where he knew something, but didn't want to say. I frowned. He couldn't know about...

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Rich told me!" Dean finally blurted out. My eyes widened in surprise at his outburst, and the whole class turned to look over. "He said that Zach called him, bawling. Why can't you keep your big ego out of my boyfriend's ass, and leave Zachary alone?" Dean growled, adding more ingredients to the test tube. When he realized what he had said, his hand flew up to cover his mouth. His eyes were wide in shock.