Perspective

"I do not live to impress anyone. I exist to live my life in a way that will make me happy. To show kindness in the best of my ability and to hopefully share love for all time." - Brigette Nicole

You never know who you can trust, but does that mean you shouldn't trust anyone? You never know who you can believe, but does that mean you shouldn't believe anyone? So many people lie, and that makes it unfair for the truthful people. In other words, don't judge a book by its cover.

My name is Annie. I have lived just about everywhere. Living in a military family is probably the one thing that has made me so strong. Not physically, but mentally and emotionally. I haven't lived in one place for more then a year. Which means I have never had a "best friend" and I have never been in a long lasting relationship. That has never really been a problem for me though. I'm not really a sociable person. I like to keep to my self most of the time, usually I just read or paint. Painting is my hobby, it's the one thing that I actually enjoy doing. I can zone everything in my life out and focus on the inspiration of which I am painting.

Another passion of mine is animals. Although I've never really had a pet because of the fact that we move around so much and it wouldn't really be fair to the animal. I do hope to settle down in a place someday. We just moved to Tennessee, and when I say we I mean my mom, my dad, my brother, my baby sister, and I. Not a huge family, but plenty big in my opinion.