Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I felt the adrenalin rush through me as I sped away in the car. I had no idea where I was going. I just needed to get away. There was a ring on my phone. Someone was calling me but I really didn't care. I didn't want to see or talk to anyone. I drove and drove until it got dark out. Then I went home to change so I could meet Brandon. It was him that was calling me, he left a message saying that he wanted to meet me at the park. So I rush in the door, ran upstairs, and put on a nice lacy shirt and some dark blue jeans.

I texting him and told him I was in my way. And when I got there he was there. We talked and talked. Just about nothing. Just little things, like school. It was so easy to talk to him. It was like he understood everything about me and I understood him. I wanted to tell him about the random guy that has been bothering me. But I couldn't. This night has been the best one I have had in weeks and I really didn't want to spoil it. So I didn't say anything.

When the night was over I went to my car and he followed me there. "This was an amazing night Annie." He said in a charming voice.

"It really was." I said.

"I haven't felt this way about anyone. I feel like I know everything about you. I have felt that the first time I even looked at you." I was so shocked. I had no idea that he felt the same way as I did.

"I feel the same way. I really do. I can't stop thinking about you. I feel so safe when I'm with you. Like nothing could ever hurt me." I said back.

"Nothing will ever ever hurt you when I'm with you. And that's a promise." He said and then he got really close to me. Close enough to where I could smell his minty breath. I leaned over and gently kissed his lips. I have never felt what I felt when I kissed him ever before. And I don't think he had either.