Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Well my first day of school was interesting. All my teachers are really nice! And that doesn't happen often. I met a lot of cool people that really seemed to be interested in where I'm from.

"How was your first day of school Annie?" Said my mom when she was driving Steven and I home.

"It was actually really good!" I said

"So was mine! My teacher was really cool and I have a new friend who shared his crayons with me!" Said Steven enthusiastically

"Well that's great you two!" Mom said

I was actually really looking forward to going home though. One thing I didn't mention is that there was this guy that I met. He asked for my phone number and so I gave it to him and he said he would call me tonight! I didn't tell my mom because I didn't want her to get all excited and then be let down if nothing happens between us. As soon as we got home I ran to the kitchen, grabbed a apple, and ran upstairs to my room. I snatched my back pack off my back and got out my homework. All my classes seemed pretty easy for the most part so I got my homework done pretty fast.

"Knock Knock"

"Yeah?" I say to whoever knocked on my door

"How was your first day at school?" Said my dad as he opened the door and slowly peeked his head around the corner

"It was really good actually!"

"Good! I'm glad!"

Just as my dad left my phone rang. I picked it up and said hello in the sweetest way I knew possible. But the person that said it back wasn't who I thought it would be. Some man who sounded like he was in his mid forties answered and asked if my name was Annie. I replied and said "Yes, who is this?" But he hung up before I even finished my question.