Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Next day at school arrived and I couldn't wait for it to be over so I could just go to the party with Brandon. I went to my locker and felt someone was staring at me. I cautiously looked to my right. No one seemed to be looking at me, so I turned my head to the left when I saw that Brandon was walking right towards me. But instead of him coming to me he walked right pass me and didn't even look at me. Maybe he didn't see me.

I went to my classes and right after the last bell of the day rang Brandon came to me and asked if I was still planning on going to the party with him. I told him yeah of course I was. He said he was going to pick me up at seven tonight. Once I got home I sat down on the couch and did some homework. I noticed that no one was home yet and I found that kinda strange. My mom let me drive to school today and told me she would pick my brother up. But why? Why wouldn't she just have me pick him up? I just ignored it and ran upstairs to pick out an outfit for the party. As I got closer and closer to my room I smelt paint. Not a new house kind of paint, but like a spray paint. I opened my door and saw that some one has come into my room and threw everything on the floor.

They spray painted the words I KNEW IT on all of my walls. My hands we trembling. I felt light headed. My vision was blurry and I couldn't hold up my body. Next thing I knew I was on the floor. I tried to get up, but I fell right back down. I crawled downstairs to the phone. On my way down I thought for sure I heard someone start to come up, but then run back down. I was frightened. I wanted to throw up. I managed to get on my feet, run down to get the phone, and run into the bathroom And lock the door. As I was dialing my moms cell phone number, there was a load banging on the bathroom door. So loud I couldn't hear my self think. I couldn't concentrate on dialing the number. The loud banging stopped and then it got quite. Then in a very quite but hard and angry voice said I KNEW IT!! AAAAAANNNNNNIIIIIIIEEEEEE!! Hahahahahahaha! Then I heard the footsteps run away. Not a normal run either. A crazy off beat run. I couldn't even think. I felt like I was going to faint. I wanted it all to me a dream. But I knew it wasn't. I finished dialing the number.

"Hello?" My mom said.

"Mom? Hi. Where are you? I need you to come home now!" I said very quickly and quietly. And just as I was about to tell her what had happened, I thought of the text he sent me. Telling me not to tell anyone. And if I did who knows what he would do to me.

"Why what's wrong? I'm at the store, are you okay?" She said worriedly

"Uhh yeah I'm fine. I uhh... Just need you to help me pick out what to wear for this party that I am going to tonight." I lied

"Okay well I'll be home shortly. I'm on my way."

And then we hung up. I didn't want to come out of the bathroom. What if he is still in my house. What if he hurts my family when they come home! And what is my parents going to say about my room?! I was hyperventilating at this point. My sight was blurry again. I decided I would just stay there until my mom came home. So I am just sitting in the floor in the corner. Waiting..