Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I couldn't bare to think that we wouldn't be together forever. The way I felt about him was extreme. I think I am in love. I got home and grabbed something to eat. I ran back up stairs and fell asleep. That was the first full nights sleep I got in a long time. I felt replenished.

"Hey Annie!" Said my dad

"Yeah?"

"It's time to get up. I need you to run to the store for me really quick."

I ran down stairs after throwing on some sweats. I went to the store and came back with what he needed. Then I went to my room and decided I would text Brandon. I didn't really have anything in particular to say to him. I just wanted to think if me. I wanted him to have me in his mind. I want him to talk to me. So I said hey! And waited impatiently for a reply. A few minutes went by and I got a text. It was from Brandon saying "meet me at the park. I have to talk to you." I didn't reply I just went straight to the park. I really wanted to see him anyway and now I had a reason. I got to the park and no one was there. I waited for what seemed like hours. I heard a car door close and so I got out of my car and walked over to the benches. I looked around to see Brandon walking toward me with a smile on his face. I stood up and walked slowly to him.

"What's going on?" I said with a little giggle.

"Nothing. I just had to see you. I haven't been able to get you out of my head. Your voice. Your face. Your smell. I think I am in love with you." he said so romantically I could just leap into his arms.

"I think I love you too!" I can't believe this. I love telling him that I love him. It makes me feel compleat. Then we walk around and share the details of day, while holding hands. And with that, I felt like I was invincible. Or so I thought..