Author's Note

Author's Note:

Ok... First off, I don't care if I have 2 Phan fictions and a Muse/Doctor Who fan fic to finish, I just felt like writing an Undertale fan fic right now so shut up!

Next... this fan fic will contain a lot of spoilers for the game Undertale and I swear to God, that game... you need to play it first before reading this. I don't care how you play the game... just play the damn game AND FINISH IT before reading! Don't worry, I don't mind waiting! (Or if you just want to watch a YouTuber play it... MAKE SURE THEY FINISHED THE GAME FIRST BEFORE READING!!!)

In other words... PLAY AND FINISH THE GAME!!!

*READ BELLOW AFTER PLAYING THE GAME!!! THIS HAS BEEN A MESSAGED FROM FLOWEY*

Ok... now you've finished the game OR the YouTuber you watched finished the game, time to proceed with the following messages.

First: This game will continue on after the TRUE PACIFIST ENDING where you chose to stay with Toriel or the pacifist ending AFTER you complete the GENOCIDE ENDING where you chose to go other places. (Shocked? well why haven't you finished the game?) - I chose these timelines as they are a good starting point for this fic... you'll see why once the story starts.

Second: Everything is fictional but as much as possible will stick to the game's story. At the same time, due to University, YouTube and other IRL and online stuff I have to do, this story will will be my 2nd to the last priority in Wattpad so the updates will be v long.

Third: I'm now Charisk trash... don't ask.... thanks Tumblr

Forth: I know Chara and Frisk are genderless but for this one, I will make Frisk a boy and Chara a girl because I might end up putting 'it' as his/her pronounce and it will make it all confusing (please dont hate me)

Lastly: Have fun reading this! And once again... spoilers.

- Cutiejea