Chapter 1 - True Ending

As the sun sets and all monsters spread out to do their own thing, Toriel and Frisk were the only ones left facing the sunset. Toriel closes her eyes and smiles to Frisk as she's happy that she can finally go home. She soon faced to the direction where Asgore left and now speaks to Frisk like it's her final one.

"It seems that everyone is eager to set off" Toriel spoke with her sweet motherly voice and gave out a soft sigh.

"Frisk" she said as she faced the child. "You came from this world right? So you must have a place to return to, do you not? What will you do now".

Frisk looked at the sunset as he remembers the memories he had during their times in the underground. All the friends made, all the battles spared, even when forgiving Asriel for all the things he's done, all those beautiful moments rushed to his soul, making him smile.

"I wish to stay with you" Frisk spoke as he faced Toriel.

Toriel smiled and she held Frisk's hand as they both return to the underground. From there, they returned to Toriel's home. Both walked to the kitchen and made Butterscotch pie together. Both went to the living as Toriel reads the child a book about snail and other interesting facts that seemed irrelevant back in the surface.

Knock, knock!

"I wonder who that would be" Toriel said in her sweet voice.

Toriel stood up and Frisk followed. Toriel opened the door and there in front of them is Sans.

"Hey" the skeleton spoke.

"Oh Sans... I didn't know you wanted to visit, I could have prepared something for you!" Toriel said.

San smiled at the goat lady and then looked down and saw the child beside her. Sans gave Frisk as hug as he's surprised that the human decided to stay in the underground.

"We're going to have so much fun!" Sans spoke. "We can explore the deeper caverns and we can watch Metaton live in the hotlands!"

"I can't wait" the child cheered as he gave out that sweet time.

But what our heroes didn't realised is that there is more to their shenanigans and fun times in the underground as there is a darkness lurking, a certain creature that was gone from a very long time was about to be brought back to life.

What if Frisk's fall was just the tip of the iceberg?

What if there is more to saving Asriel Dreemurr?

What if... there was someone else who needs saving?

"Where... where am I?" a voice spoke as it's eyes started to flicker, seeing a bit of light and darkness.