Chapter 6: River person and the Man who Speaks in Hands

Chapter 6: River Person and the Man who Speaks in Hands

Chara ran to the docks in Snowdin and sees someone familiar in her past. It was the River person along with her catboat. Chara remembers her times with River person back when she used to be alive so hopefully River person could still recognise her. Chara looked back to see if anyone was following her.

No one was there.

"River Person!" Chara yelled.

River person turned around and saw a young human child. River person thought it was another fallen human but just seeing the clothes, River person gasped on who it was.

"Chara?" River person gasped. "I thought you were dead?"

"So did I but I'm back... for some reason" Chara said. "Hey, I need you to take me as far from here as possible"

"Is everything ok?" River person asked.

"No... please... I need to escape! Me seeing the people who were once close to me is hurting me" Chara pleaded. "I've been getting nightmares and I need somewhere quiet!"

"I know where you need to go" River person said.

Chara went on board and River person and Chara sailed away. The waters were really silent and Chara just sat and looked at her reflection at the water. Her nightmares started to fade away a bit but it's still there. River person was just being it's usual self but is also confused on how Chara came back from the dead.

"Tra la la... the underground is really quiet today" River person said.

"That's because the barrier broke" Chara said. "All the monsters escaped. Why didn't you escape?"

"I don't think there is a place for me in the surface" River person said. "Tra la la, The underground is dark and lonely at times, yes, but it's also home for me. Tra la la"

Soon, the boat stopped and docked in a place in waterfall that even Chara hasn't seen before.

It was a grey door.

River person opened it and inside is a room filled with bouquet echo flowers but the walls are just grey. Chara looked around and she has no idea where she is. River person then removed the hood that's covering it's face and soon revealed it to Chara.

It was a skeleton.

"Hello Gaster... I know you can see me" the skeleton spoke.

Chara was shook. Like she couldn't believe it. Well, there were hints but it's still a shocking surprise. The skeleton was female and she brought out a photo of her and Gaster. Chara was just standing in the corner staring in shock and soon the skeleton saw.

"I guess the cat is out of the bag" River Person said. "My real name is Candara Corbel Moon Flower and I am Gaster's wife". (And yes... they are all fonts... even Moon Flower)

"Whaaaa?" Chara said in shocked. "How? But... but.. but?"

"I see you have so many questions" Candara said. "Well... I am the mother of Sans and Papayrus"

Candara summoned a blue flame and a blue bone spear to prove that she has lineage with the skeleton brothers.

"We lived at Snowdin but when Gaster died when he fell to the void, I fled and became the River person" Candara explained. "I could not bear the fact that Gaster died and I know what I did to my kids was selfish but I just couldn't take it".

"Just like with Goat mum and Asgore" Chara said. "I saw that Asgore no longer lives at home so I guess after my death... and Asriel's, the family was torn apart. So... this must be Gaster's grave?"