CHAPTER TWO

A/N

Hey, so keep in mind that this whole new foe thing is the replacement of the Majin Buu saga except that it didn't take 7 years. If it took 7 years for this to happen, Aster, Trunks, and especially Gatar will be a bit too old for my liking.

This is a start of a new adventure! Yeaaaah!

CHAPTER TWO

After the impact of the shock, I manage to utter the words. When I hear my voice, it sounds low, scared, and shaky. I can't stop staring into her eyes and my heart is thrashing against my chest as if it wants to jump out and the hairs on my head are erected.

"Y-You...You're..."

"You can refer to me as Grevillea," Her lips draw back into a smile and her glistening teeth shows. "I'm sorry we didn't make it to your birthday party in time, Aster. I didn't want to intrude in on the...time of bliss. I thought it'd be better to stay back and observe my little precious one from a distance."

Vegeta's hand whips back and forth, glaring at me then at Grevillea. "Who are you? And what do you mean "we"?"

I pale. She brought people along.

"Let me introduce my men," She says smoothly and three shadows emerge behind her. "I didn't find it necessary to bring everybody but these 3 were dying to see you."

One of them has thick long spiky hair that falls above his waist and flashing red eyes. He has a delicate face that can easily deceive but the look in his eyes makes me shiver. "Frangipani."

Next to him is somebody with a similar build as him, thin and tall. He's bald and he wears a vicious smile that promises us torture. Just by looking at him, I know he's the sadistic one. "Takxurlu."

The last one has a shark-like face, evil passion seeping from his frightening features. He has beady little black eyes and pointy teeth, shown when he gives us a wicked grin. "Crocus."

The most terrifying thing about them is their Ki. It's beyond my wildest imagination. It could be a combination of my Ki and Trunks's to make up one of theirs. I stumble back and I collide with the cart.

"What is your purpose here?" Piccolo growls, not liking the look of them. "Are you a relative or a friend of Aster's?"

"Relative?" I say loudly. My voice is working properly now. "Friend? I don't even know them except...except for her..."

"Who is she?" Vegeta demands.

I open my mouth. My voice disappears again.

"I think it's time for an explanation," She sighs and crosses her legs. She's sitting on the lawn chair I found Vegeta sleeping on yesterday afternoon.

My eyes widen. She knows...she knows I'm with Gatar. She knows I'm Aster, the girl she ran into that night.

G-Gatar...what should we do?