CHAPTER SEVEN

A/N

I'm so so so sorry for not updating in SUCH A LONG TIME! I had no inspiration or motivation but I know I don't want to ditch this book when I have everything planned out.

CHAPTER SEVEN

I stumble toward the door to my room, my heart sick. "I-I have to go."

The knob feels incredibly warm against my icy fingers and I clumsy push it down, throwing myself into the room, and shutting the door and the confused calls behind me.

Clutching my head in both hands, I groan and crawl onto my mattress. I curl up in the fetal position.

This was so unexpected. It had been very long since I joined Gatar in one body and now, the unwanted spirit will be driven out. I don't understand why it doesn't happen in a snap and why it's just torturing me slowly. It was painful to move into the body so it must be painful to move out as well.

My spirit will be reduced to nothing if it's just floating about. I can't intrude on others' physical forms. I can't get into my own. My body must be long gone.

Gatar, please answer me. Are you there? Gatar, please.

Aster-san...

C-Can you hear me?

Aster-san, whatever you do, do not train. It puts too much pressure on the body. As long as you do nothing physically exhausting, we might have more time. If you push yourself too hard, the body will give up and kick you out. That is why I do not want you to train.

But why didn't you tell me this sooner?! Why do you keep on—keep on disappearing on me like that?

It is not only you that is affected. Our connection keeps on dying as we become more apart and we are not able to communicate at times. It is almost as if the body is momentarily split into two with two minds and it was impossible to talk to you.

Does it hurt you too?

I wait for his answer but I hear nothing.

I sigh and close my eyes. There's absolutely no solution now. It's only a matter of time before I get separated from Gatar. And to make it worst, I can't even train.

Someone tell me what to do...

<><>Third Person's P.O.V<><>

After seeing the sight of the vast space left from the explosion of Planet Turd, Trunks couldn't get the nauseating feeling out of his chest. He's trapped once more in the ball next to Grevillea's throne and has never felt this pathetic in his life.

If his father were here, he'd scoff with disgust at how his son is rendered helpless against a mere barrier. It's a bigger shame he doesn't try again and again because deep down he knows nothing's going to work.