Chapter 1- Meeting the girl with the teddy bear

3RD POV
It's been a few months after you killed your parents and sister then burning them along with your house down, you've been walking around the abandoned asylum you call home to see if any of your 'prey' comes in your little trap. You were now walking around not knowing there was someone coming into your home.

??? POV
I looked around as I walked through the woods, I'm way to far away from home than what Daddy told me. I tightly hold my teddy bear as I walked into a small clearing to see a big building, I could hear screams of pain and murder coming from inside the place "Who's out here in the middle of the night?..." I said quietly before walking towards the building, I noticed that the front doors were open as I came up to it. I could hear the screams disappear and I stepped inside, feeling that cold floor on my feet as I walked down the hall seeing many cells with dried up blood and skeletons of kids and adults as I walked by.

I stopped when I heard footsteps coming up the hall in front of me "Anyone there?" I asked and the footsteps stopped for a minute of two until they started to come closer to me. I saw the tip of a boot coming from the edge of the shadows then the foot became a person coming out into my sight, I saw he or she was wearing a mask (Like the mask in Call Of Duty) that looks like the bottom half of a humans skull and the hood was shadowing the persons face. "Who are you?" I asked looking at the person in front of me "........Asylum Walker....." I heard a emotionless voice of a girl and I looked at her ".....your real name silly!" I said smiling ".....(Y/n)...." She said simply.

I smiled and walked up to her "Can you play with me?" I asked and I heard her chuckle "Of course.....come I have toys" she said before going back into the shadows and I followed her, giggling. I looked around as I followed (Y/n) down the hallway "So.... Why's a kid like you doing here?...." She asked me as we walked into a cell where there was toys laying on the floor "I decided to go for a walk and I went a little too far than what Daddy told me" I said looking at the toys. I sat down and started to play with them ".......your lost aren't you?..." She asked me sitting on a bed looking at me and I nodded, (Y/n) got up and looked at a clock "What time do you have to be back with your father?" She asked me looking at me and I thought about it "11 or 12...... What time is it now?" "....11:50.." (Y/n) said walking towards me "...... I'll take you home.....or tell me where your home is...." I smiled and followed her out of the cell and down the hallway.

"...oh.....I forgot, what's your name kid?..." She asked me once we got out of the building "I'm Sally!!" I said happily as we walked back into woods. I stopped and my feet were starting to hurt "...... Want me to carry you?...." (Y/n) asked picking me up and placing me on her back then started to walk again, I looked around and looked back to see the woods in the dark with a little bit of fog "How far is it from your place to here?" I asked looking at (Y/n), who kept walking ".....'bout 20 miles..... Is anything familiar to you?" She asked me and I looked around to see Daddy's proxy marks then I nodded "You can leave me here!.....I know my way now....." I hugged (Y/n) "Thank you!" I said feeling her tense then relax "...... No probs, Sally......" She said letting me down then walked back where we came from.

I thought of something "Wait!" I shouted running at (Y/n), who stopped and turned back at me "....yeah?..." I looked up at her "Can I see you tomorrow night again?" I asked and I could tell that (Y/n) was thinking before she nodded and started to walked away. I smiled and watched (Y/n) disappear in the fog and out of my sight before skipping back home probably going to get a scolding and comments of relief from everyone at home. 'I can't wait to see (Y/n) again tomorrow night!' I thought seeing Daddy's Manor, smiling happily to myself.