Chapter 7- WeIrD uNkNoWn PeOpLe

YOUR POV
It's been a few months now, I'm getting use to being Slender's proxy and getting use to being in the mansion with all the other serial killers. There's some on my hate & like list...

My Hates:
- Glitchy Red; why?
Because he's a flirt and is very pervy! I caught him looking threw my underwear drawer.
- Nina the killer; why?
She's so fucking annoying! I wish she wasn't here cause it makes SnowWhite look much more stupider!
- Sonic E.X.E; why?
Same with Glitchy Red! But much more pervy! I caught him looking at me when I was in the shower!
- Sully; why?
Other than being a different cocky personality of Liu. Sully is cocky, pervy, a flirt, a loud mouth and everything else that's the opposite of Liu!
-SnowWhite; why?
He's always shouting, always getting into fights, always having a knife on him and he hates his brother Liu.
- Offenderman; why?
HE'S THE BIGGEST PERV OHT OF ALL OF THE PERVERTS IN ALL THE CREEPYPASTAS?!?!

My Likes:
EJ or Eyeless Jack; why? -
He's a cannibal like me, he's quiet and doesn't get on my nerves. He and I share our favorite human insides and he's one of my best friends.
Sally; why? -
She's the first one who found me and we have a sisterly bond with each other.
Ben; why? -
Even though he's a pervert, he's still funny .
Liu; why? -
He's the opposite of Sully, he's nice and always tries to get Sully to stop what he was doing.
Jane the killer; why? -
She's really nice once you get to know her, when Slenderp told her to get some clothes for me and she's really motherly sometimes.
Laughing Jack or LJ; why? -
He may be laughing loudly at everything that's funny, he is brotherly and is like the first one here as a creepypasta.

That's what have on my list but there's a lot more. I decided to go for a walk alone and train. I walked downstairs and saw total chaos. Dark Link and Ben are fighting, SnowWhite and Jane are fighting, Masky is chasing after Toby and Hoodie is chasing Masky trying to make them stop, Smile and Grinny are fighting and basically almost everyone is fighting. I sighed and went down the stairs and headed to the door only to be picked up by a tendril.

I was face to face with Slenderp 'Where are you going child?' He asked  and I stared in his 'eyes' with a poker face "going for a walk to clear my mind and train" I stated blankly and he nodded and set me down. I nodded at him before walking out the door, it was cold outside and lightly cloudly. I sighed and saw my breath in the cold, I walked into the woods and decided what my (f/c) eye does. Once I was far enough from the manor, I looked at a tree and closed my right eye and opened my left eye. My vision was blurry but it adjusted, I could see everything as if it was thermal.

I saw a deer and saw all of its vital points, I grabbed my knife and threw it at the deer making it hit it in the head. I smirked and walked over. I grabbed my knife and jammed it out and lick the the blood. I continued to use my ability on other targets.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY IM SEXY AND YOU KNOW IT

I panted and closed my left eye and used my other eye, I put away my knife and started to make my way to the Manor again. Once I got there, everyone was looking around "What's going on?" I asked quietly and Slenderp came up 'Have you seen Sally dear child?' He asked worriedly and my eye widen and I shook my head "You mean she's been gone all fucking?!" I yelled and he nodded.

I growled and got my hood up "I'm going to find her..." I mumbled 'If your going to do that then... Jeffery!' I groaned and slumped my shoulders 'Not SnowWhite!' SnowWhite comes over and frowns at the sight of me. "Why the hell is he here dammit!" I mentally sweatdropped 'does everyone think I'm a guy?' Slenderp sighed 'Your going with Asylum Walker to go find Sally, even if you two like it or not' me and SnowWhite groaned before we started glaring at each other. I grumbled and walked out the door "Oi! Hold on a fucking minute!" SnowWhite yelled from behind me. I sighed and waited for the damn precious SnowWhite, he comes up and we started to walk together down the path.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was already night and we still haven't found Sally! I, sometime, used my left eye for help but I didn't get nothing. Me and SnowWhite were walking back after our unsuccessful mission. A twig snapped catching my attention, SnowWhite also heard it too. Footsteps scrunched against the dead fallen leaves and I got out my weapon and so did SnowWhite.

A chuckle came through but no host of the chuckle was in my sight "Hello... (Y/n)~" the voice purred in my ear making me tense and look to see no one but SnowWhite. I gritted my teeth together "you probably won't remember be my dear~ but I seem to have something you might want" the voice purred mockingly as a mirror came and showed me Sally, all curled up in a corner of the room "please (Y/n)...find me and take me home!.." My eye widen and I growled "Let her go!!" I shouted and the chuckle got louder. "I'm afraid I can do that my dear (Y/n)~" I screamed in anger, my scream travel through the woods making an echo.

I really hate when people say my name even though I don't know who the fuck they are!!!! "I'll see you soon my dear (Y/n)~ ta ta love~" the voice said getting quieter as it disappears. Me and SnowWhite stayed quiet until he cleared his dry throat "let get the fuck out of here .... We need to report this to Slenderp" he said trying to sound cool but he was scared out of his wits. I nodded and we started to walk.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So your a girl?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*WHACK*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"DAMN RIGHT I AM!!  DOES EVERYONE THINK I AM!!"

"............yes......"

'WhAt A bUnCh Of WeIrD pEoPlE....'