Chapter 4- CoNfRoNt

JEFF'S POV
I'm itching to kick that guys ass!! I'm telling you people, I'm Going To Kick That Guys Ass if I see him again!! I growled under my breathe as I walked outside with EJ and Ben, we were assigned by Slender to watch this 'Asylum Walker' in his natural habitat meaning watching him Inside his asylum. We walked to the asylum and stopped about 20 yards away from it "Okay.... What's the plan?" Ben asked and I facepalmed at his stupidity then looked at him "We watch for that guy in his hunting ground so we ca-" I stopped talking when I heard someone whistling a old tune but creepier.

We got down into the bushes and looked at where the whistling was coming from and sure enough! Here comes that dumbass dragging a girl who had her scream muffled, I looked at Ben to see he was in belief "Okay, I'm sorry I didn't believe you" he whispered and I smirked. We watched him swiftly drag the girl to out into the field until he stop and looked at the girl and it seems he was talking to her until he kicked her many times. We moved closer but slowly trying to find out and we saw he was kicking her hard in the stomach, arm, waist and all of her body "Please!!! I'm Sorry I Came Here Last Night!!!" The girl screamed and he picked up one of her hands to show she was missing three fingers. 'So she's the one who got her fingers cut off by taking a picture? Weird bitch' I thought as the guy started to lick the missing fingers place.

"You blood is delicious..... But I don't want that, I want your entire organs!" He shouted grabbing the girls head and completely turned around clockwise until we heard a sickening crack. We looked at him to see he was dusting himself off and started to drag the girls body "Damn... He got some power in him" Ben whispered as he watches the guy to whistle again. I grunted and stood up again "Let's to tell Slender what we found" I said and they nodded before we carefully walked away trying not to get attention. Once we were far away from the asylum, we started to run back to the manor. We came in through the open window (To the window!) and we crashed with the wall (To the wall!), everyone looked at us "What? Isn't it normal for us to come through the the window and crash with the wall?" Ben asked and I sighed again at his stupidity. Slender stood up and came over to me 'What did you find?' He asked and we stood up "We were 20 yards away when he started to drag a girl, he attacked last night and cut off three of her fingers off.... He was whistling a old tune kinda like LJ does then he stops in the field and starts kicking her until he snapped her neck clockwise" I explained to him and he nodded and started to pace around.

He stopped and looked at Sally with was playing with LJ and Toby 'Sally.... You said your friends with this Asylum Walker, right?' Sally looked at him and nods before standing up "Yep! We had fun playing with each other!!" She said and everyone looked at her "I think he has a soft spot for kids... Like Sally and a little boy who went there last night" I said and they looked at me. 'Hmm..... Sally, I need you to bring out your friend since he trusts you more and basically will kick Jeff again if he does it' everyone laughed at the last part and I growled and laughed fakely "Okay! When do I do it!!" Sally asked and Slender looks at her then looks outside the window 'You can do it tomorrow night....but now everyone must go to bed' Slender answered and we nodded before going to our rooms. I smirked as I headed to mine 'Heh... Once I see him again, he won't know what hit him!' I thought as closed my door.

THE NEXT NIGHT/YOUR POV

I sighed as I walked around the woods in boredom, I wonder what Sally is doing. I twirled my dagger around and threw it at a tree "... Ugh fuck..... I'm bored..." I muttered and grabbed my dagger and pulled it out. I heard a twig snap making me get into my fighting stance, I looked around and pulled up my mask and my hood. I could sense someone coming over to me "Who's there?..." I muttered again "(Y/n)!!!" I heard my name be calling, it was Sally.

I tilted my head as I started to see her form well form in the fog, I smiled a bit "Hey" I awkardly waves as she comes in front of me and smiles. She giggled and I brought something out of my pocket "Here ya go" I said giving her a lollipop which she squealed and took it. I smiled and sat down on the ground and watched her eat it, I chuckled and ruffled her hair making her giggle. I leaned back on the tree and sighed, I looked up seeing the stars and the crescent moon "What are you doing out here?" She asked me and I looked at her before sighing "I... Just got bored at home alright....... It's kinda lonely yet fun when your staying at a abandoned asylum you grew up for almost your entire life" I answered looking at the sky. Sally looks at me before I yawned "Welp.... I'll see you later Sally.... Mi casa is calling to mi sleep!" I said and Sally shook her head making me chuckle and ruffle her hair.

I waved at her as I walked away until I stumbled forward  and looked down to see she was hugging my leg and giggling, I chuckled and tried shaking her off "A-alright now.... Get off my leg!" I said trying to keep my sanity. She giggled and kept hugging my leg making me sighed "I guess your not coming off then...... I guess I have no choice..." I said sighing before tickling Sally making her giggle and laugh. She squealed and let's go of my leg "Victory!" I shouted holding up my arms and Sally giggled. I took a deep breathe and was about to speak until I felt something hit the side of my head with such powerful force making me fly forward and crash into a tree. I groaned as I slide down to the ground and held my head "Ha! That What You Get For Messing With Me, Jeff The Killer!!!!" Oh great it's that Guy again.

I looked up to see him and many other people next to him 'Damn.... I've should've stayed home' I thought rubbing the small bump I have on my head. "Hey... Aren't you going to say anything?" The guy who is called "Jeff" asked in his snobbish attitude as he comes up to me with a knife in his hand. I sucked my teeth and decided not to say anything, seeing if he gets irritated more. He growled and lifted my chin up with the end of his knife "Well.... I'm waiting.." He said looking at me and I smirked and I wanted to give him a surprise, I cleared my throat and took a deep breathe "WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!? WHAT DID YOU HIT ME WITH?!? THAT BIG HEAD OF YOURS THAT WAYS SHIT OR SOMETHING!?" I shouted in his face making him jump and fall on the ground and gave out a "Manly" squeak.

I rubbed my head as I stood up slowly, I looked at him before looking up to see that his little posy had got out their weapons 'Wait children' a booming voice said making me look around and I didn't see anything 'Are you Asylum Walker?" The voice asked and I smirked "The one and only" I answered chuckling 'Good... I want you to become one of my proxys' the voice said and three of the guys dropped their weapons in shock making me tilt my head in confusion "Um..... I see... Well I got to go now.. Bye!!!!" I said turning around and dashed off with many footsteps behind me. I looked behind me to see that they were following me then looked forward only for me to bump into a tall black something.

I groaned again 'Child... I want you to become one of my proxys and a creepypasta' the voice said and I looked up to see a man like humanoid with no face and just plain white skin looking down at me "Woah...... Slender..." I unconsciously said looking at him in shock but I got over it and stood up with my arms crossed "Why would you want me to do that?" I asked and he chuckled 'Child... You are a killer that should be with other killers like the ones behind you' Slender said and I looked behind me to see that guys behind me and Sally was there as well. I sighed and looked at him "Fine..... But if someone touches my fucking stuff.... I'm going back into my asylum" I said and was tackled down by Sally "Yay! (Y/n) Gets To Stay With Us! (Y/n) Gets To Stay With Us!" She changed while hugging the life out of me but let's just say.......

I hAvE nO lIfE iN mE