Chapter 8- DoWn HiLl

YOUR POV
It's been a fucking month since me and SnowWhite went out to find Sally! We had no luck until this mysterious voice came and knew me? I never got much sleep that night once we got home. I'm just thinking 'who was that? Why did he or she come to me? How does he or she know my name!' Many questions ran through my mind every day and night for the past month. I never came out of my room, I never eat, I never drink. All I did was curl up in a ball and lock myself in my room. Many pastas tried to get me out but Slender, if your going to ask where's the derp in Slenderp DON'T, kept saying 'She's under circumstances right now, she'll come out soon' damn wrong. I haven't eaten in a month and I'm already skin and bones. I didn't let anyone in my room so they won't look at my hunger state

I was now just looking at myself in the mirror, my (e/c) and (f/c) eyes were blank and didn't have nothing. My skin was pale white as if I'd seen a ghost but not as pale white white as SnowWhite. I sighed and stumbled out of the bathroom, I've become weak and unless during this period of time. I fell on my bed and my eyes started to grew heavy, my vision blurred with black spots coming in then blackness came but with an evil red smile, The Hell?!.

SNOW- I MEAN JEFF'S POV
Everyone's been worried about Asylum Walker or (Y/n), she hasn't came out of that damn fucking room of hers. She hasn't eaten, hasn't drank anything and hasn't came out but all curled up in a ball in the damn dark and thinking about something. I sighed and twirled my knife, shit even I'm worried! We haven't fought in what? The past month, my head still hurts from her hit though... But back to what I was fucking saying!!! I twirled my knife as I watched T.V with Benny boy and Toby. Slendy comes up and looks at me 'Shit! I did something bad! I don't like the look in his....um..face!' 'Jeffery, go and try to get (Y/n) out of her room' "Eh?! Why me!!" He sighs 'Because your the second closes to her out of all of us' it was true, Sally was the first one to be close to her then I'm her second even though we fight and shit. I groaned, I wanted to be lazy but I had to "Ugh! Fine!" I complained and got off my lazy ass and went upstairs, grumbling about how Slendy needs to chill. I walked down the hallway, getting a weird feeling in my chest and stomach mostly my chest. I sighed and came in front of (Y/n)'s door, I grabbed the knob then a pain stinging came off the knob and onto my hand "SHIT?!" I pulled away quickly and held my hand, I looked at the knob then at my hand.

It was red and I mean red. Shit, I thought my skin wouldn't do something like this but I guess I was wrong. I grumbled and backed away from the door then charged at it, it suddenly opened making me fall inside the room and onto the floor. I grunted and mentally whined 'MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!!!' But I had to suck it up and let it be, I sat up and looked around the room. No one was in here, it was dark and gloomy making me gag. I noticed something and crawled over to it, I stood up and picked whatever it was up. It was a journal, an old and I mean really old fucking journal! I tilted my head and inched a bit closer then all of a sudden the damn book bitch slapped me, I fell onto the floor and stared at the book with flaming angry eyes, THE DAMN BOOK BITHC SLAPPED ME?! FUCK IT IM SENDING IT TO HELL?! I glared at the book and a chuckle came into the room making me look away to see golden eyes, oh great. The only person who has all golden eyes is- "The Fuck Puppeteer?!" I yelled and he came down from the shadows with a shrug "I don't know what your talking about, Jeffery~" my eyebrow twitched and my body did as well. Did he just say the "J" word? Cause if he did, I dare- no! I double dare him to say it again!!

I groaned and flicked him off "And by the way~ why are you in a girls room?~" he asked smirking down at me and I frowned "That's none of your damn business!" He chuckled and one of his strings wrapped around the book in my hand then pulled it out of my hand. I blinked and looked at my now empty hand then looked at Puppeteer, he was looking through the book "Such a perv" I mumbled and he chuckled then a sudden pain came onto my head making me yelp. HE FUCKING THREW THE MOTHERFUCKING BOOK ON MY HEAD?! HOW DARE HE?!!!?! I growled at him as he leaves, waving his hand "See ya Jeffery~" gosh I hate that guy. I grumbled and looked around again, trying to find anything suspicious that (Y/n) could have hidden from us, I noticed something red on the wall making me look closer before my eyes widen more and I backed away "Uhhhh...... SLEEEEENNNNNNDDDDEEEEERRRRRR!!!!" I yelled as I ran down the hall and down the stairs. On the wall, it had the red sign of.... Zalgo. Slender's enemy and rival. Shit.

**TIMESKIP/YOUR POV**

I was wandering around a grand large hallway of a castle. I just woken up from my weird red smiling nap and founded my self in a Royal bedroom only to find a red and black dress (like this one) and seeing myself as a fucking demon, my eyes weren't (e/c) and (f/c) but they were dull gold and grey black.

 I just woken up from my weird red smiling nap and founded my self in a Royal bedroom only to find a red and black dress (like this one) and seeing myself as a fucking demon, my eyes weren't (e/c) and (f/c) but they were dull gold and grey black

This is very weird. Maybe even weirder than usual. I sighed, already feeling lost in this damn place. I feel like a fucking princess and I don't want to be a fucking princess. I groaned and rubbed my eyes with my black clawed hands "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuckied fuck!!!" I yelled and my echo echoed through the halls. My eyebrow twitched and I stomped my way back down the hall where I came from, grumbling on how I should die. Who and why would kidnap me? I wheezed as the corset tightened its grip around my waist making me gasp more breathe and lean on one of the columns 'HOW THE HELL DID WOMEN BACK IN THE 1800s WEAR THESE THINGS?! I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO BURST!!!!' I yelled in my head. My wings shifted uncomfortably and I sighed once again before going back to the room I woke up in. I felt my arm grabbed then something or someone twirled me around to be face to face with a boy my age, I deadpanned and frowned then pushed the boy away from me "Who are you?" I asked bluntly and he just chuckled. I mean who would grab me and twirl me then just chuckle at me! He smiled at me which I didn't believe he was smiling for real at me, he took my clawed hand into his own clawed hand then kissed it. I gave him a grimaced look, is he trying to make me sick? He's doing it pretty well if I have to say so myself.

"My dear (Y/n)~ oh how I've been waiting to see your beautiful face! Your even more beautiful in person" he said in a flirtatious way that makes me sick! "Yeah... Yeah..... Now. Who The Fucking Hell Are You!!" I yelled and he pouted a bit before getting his self esteem checked "Ah my dear~ I'm Alvar Zeneca." He said and I tilted my head before turning around and walked off away from him "Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nopie nope!" I muttered to myself almost tripping in the damn dress I have to wear, curse this shit! Then I felt a string aura behind me "Where do you think your going, my little raven?" I stopped at the voice, it sounded like many voices but just in one voice.

I turned around to see a tall creature probably the same height as Slender or even taller. My eyes widen went I saw many mouths on his demonic body, my eye narrowed "Your probably the one who kidnapped me?!" He just chuckled like that Alfart guy or whoever he is. "Oh. It wasn't me. It was your fiancé" I froze. W-what? A-am I hearing this correctly? F-fiancé? "W- what?" I stuttered out and he gave me a gruesome smile or smiles. "F-Fiancé? What the hell?! I'm not no princess!" I shouted at him getting angry but he just remained calm.

"Oh but you are, my little raven. You were born in my hands but raised by your mother, the damn woman took you away to the building but I'm glad she did. She and that horrible husband of hers left you there so you could be in your true identity, you made me so proud when you unlocked your power" I raised an eyebrow "The fuck you talking shit about?" He laughed and looked at me with his orange red eyes "Stop talking like your my father. I know your not..." I trailed off and he chuckled darkly at me "Oh but my dear....."

"I am your real father. I am Zalgo, ruler of the underworld"

'W-WhAt?! H-HoW cAn T-ThAt Be!'