Chapter 9- HoLy TrUtH aNd ReVeAl

YOUR POV
I was dumbfounded when Zalgo said he is my actual real father. I held my head and my eyes were widen from the shock, I looked up at him and shook my head in disbelief "No.... It can't be true" I whispered softly and he nodded 'It's quite true my little raven. You see, I can turn into a mortal whenever I feel like it and I could do things like any other mortal can do' I frowned and crossed my arms "Well then prove it. Prove to me that your my real father" I stated sternly wanting to know if it was true or not. He chuckled and smirked 'Why of course, my little raven. But first, let's get rid of those filthy creepyfastas out of your precious little head' my eyes widen and I backed away from him, I was about to turn to run but my shoulder was grabbed and I yelped as a black blindfolded came around my eyes 'Someone....please....help' a black tear came down my cheek. I'm hoping someone could come save me from this place.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I blankly looked at the wall while I sat on my bed in my room. I don't really remember anything from before I met my "real" father, like he is. I got to change into my regular clothes so I could be comfortable in this fancy shit. A knock came on the door, I grunted and the door opens to show the King himself "Hello to you too my little raven. Now about the explanation about me being your real father" I rolled my eyes and clicked my tongue, I waved my hand for him to go on. "Now... Before you were born, I simply made a dumb mistake of having sex with that slut of a mother-" "No shit Sherlocks" I grumbled "As I was saying. But then I realized you have some of my power as my daughter, I've wanted to see you grow up and become like me but instead your slut of a mother took you away and married that fucker of a husband." I smirked a bit, he was right "Then I kept my eye on you as you grew up from a small useless infant to an innocent yet dark child. I even watched you as you lost your sanity in the asylum you called home until white ass boy came- no that pink loving child with the teddy bear came and brought you to the creepypasta! I grew angry that Enderman took my precious girl into his own hands!! Without my permission!!!" I started feeling sorry for him but I don't know why "But I grew more angry seeing that white ass boy all gushy and mushy when I see you and him together"

"I then waited until I got the chance- well you know what I mean. Now that I have you with me, I can finally teach you to your real potential!" I raised an eyebrow and looked at him "What do you mean "My real potential"?" I asked and he chuckled "You'll see my little raven. But for now, sleep until tomorrow morning will come, you'll be dressed and I'll train you and explain" was all he said before he left the room, leaving me in my dark room in my dark insane life.

**MINI TIMESKIP**

I followed my father down the hall, he just dragged me out of my room as I was still sleeping. He made me wear a training like dress? I don't really give a shit to know (in the media). He stops and looks at me "We are going to start your training. Ahh how I waited for this day" he said and I chuckled "Oh have you now?" He laughed and shook his head "Your definitely my daughter for sure" I rolled my eyes and we continued to walk, I looked around and sighed quietly. This place is so unfamiliar to me and I can't even find the damn bathroom! But I'm getting use to being all royalty and other things "Now... Speaking of you being my daughter, remember when I announced you had a fiancé?" I nodded slowly "Yeah.... Why?" "Because many boys your age wanted to marry you and many suitable boys came to my standards and now I've found you a fiancé. He's great in battle, very charming with the ladies and would make a wonderful husband for my daughter" I didn't like the sound of that. I frowned and huffed "The wedding ceremony will be held in 4 months in time. After that, I hope you bare a son" my eyebrow twitched 'Bare a son? Am I hearing you aright?' I thought as I stared dart bullets at the back of his head. We continued to walk and we were outside to a large training centre, my eyes widen in awe on how big it was. My father looks at me with his gleaming red orange eyes "Let's begin training shall we?" I nodded and I grabbed a sword, pointing at him with a smirk "Yes.... Let's begin"

**TO SLENDERP'S MANOR**
Everyone in the manor misses you mostly Jeff for some reason. They were glad that Sally was brought home one day but that quickly change. It was a usual day in the creepypasta house, Ben playing video games, EJ munching on his kidney, LJ munching on his candy, Slender doing work in his office, Masky chasing Toby around the manor and basically per usual. But one pasta wasn't feeling himself/herself. Can anyone guess who it is? If you guessed Sally then your wrong but if you guessed Jeff then your correct! Jeff hasn't been his usual "Oh I'm so beautiful that I can beat y'all bitches in a beauty pageant and a fight shit!" mood, he didn't even have time to argue with Jane or do anything. He's been drinking a lot more than he did before and didn't really go out on any killing sprees. Some of the pastas were wondering if something was wrong with Jeff? I mean heck! Even Liu was worried for his older brother while Sully was being a total bitch like usual.

Jeff usually now stays in his room, laying on his bed probably moping around. Now Jeff was laying on his bed, his back against the cushion of the bed while he stared up at his ceiling in thought, he twirled his knife in his hand bored as fuck. 'Why am I feeling this way? Why does my heartache? Why do I feel weird when someone says her name?' He shivers at his thought. He felt his cheeks burn up making him panic not ever having this before. Smile, who happened to be sleeping on the bed, looked up and tilted his head then he realised it and gave his famous toothy grin. Jeff looked at him confused after he calmed down from his small panic attack "What are you smiling about?" He asked grumpy and Smile chuckled "I don't know what your talking about~" Jeff growled and puffed his cheeks out. Smile shook his head and laid his head back down before falling asleep, Jeff clicked his tongue and glanced at Smile before getting up and stomped his way out of his room almost slipping on a beer bottle. Smile watches and grinned again the said "He's definitely in love..." Before falling asleep again. Jeff made his way downstairs, still a bit drunk so he was wobbling and sobber. He wobbled his way to the kitchen, everyone watched him as he mutters stuff like "Damn that smiling dog" and "Why do I feel like this?" Everyone knew why he was like this, Puppeteer would tease him and would ended up with his jacket and beanie all ripped up. Everyone would tease him and make him embarrassed which would always happened and that's what makes it funny. Jeff looked through the fridge wanting some water to get rid the massive headache he had, he grabbed a glass of water and gets some medicine to go with it.

After he took the medicine, he went out on a killing spree just to get his mind clear. He trudged through the forest looking for an easy kill, grumbling things and curses not liking being teased. He had his hands in his hoodie pocket along with his good Ol' knife, his hand gripping tightly in the knifes handle as if life depended on it. He stumbled out of the mansion and walked down the dirt road, still mumbling to himself then heard something to the right of him. He quietly went over to a bush and saw a couple having a picnic and having all that lovey dovey shit. He scoffed in disgust before having a weird feeling in his chest when he saw the couple having all that shit 'What the fuck is this feeling? Why am I having this shit? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!' He thought as he decided to let the couple go for once and quickly ran down the dirt road again. "Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fucky.Fuck" he kept repeating as he ran. All he could think in his he was her (e/c) eyes, her (h/c) hair, her soft skin, her attitude, her voice, HER everything! He felt his cheeks heat up again as he sped to a stop and pressed his forehead against the bark of a tree and groaned "Dammit!....... I'm in love" he chuckled to himself and looked down "I'm in love with her"

'Damn..... I hope she feels the same as well'