Chapter 5- LiViNg WiTh PyScHoPaThs

(Btw that's the asylum)
SECOND POV
Sally was twirling you around as if you were light, you were getting dizzy. You were then picked up from her and your head went down from being twirled around 'Are you alright, child?' Slender asked and you looked up "H-hey.... Why do I see two of each of you?" You asked pointing at Jeff, EJ, Ben, Masky, Hoodie, Toby and everyone else. Slender sighed and put you down on the ground, you shook your head and rubbed your neck "Are you going introduced yourselves.... Since I know Snow White over here" you asked pointing at Jeff who growled. Slender chuckled and you smirked 'Alright... My proxys are Masky-" "Masky, Hoodie and Ticci Toby..... Then the rest are your creepypasta I bet other than Snow White and Sally" you said in boredom and Jeff growled.

Jeff grabbed his knife and stomped over to you and pointed his knife under your chin "I dare you... I double dare you to call me that again!" He said looking at you and you smirked "Is that so? Oh Snow White, Snow White where's your dark haired Prince Charming!!" You teased him and he growled and was about to tackle you until you stepped to the side and he bumped into Slender's legs making some people snicker. "(Y/n)! Don't be mean to Jeff!!" Sally said looking up at you and you chuckled "Sure kid.... Sure" you said before taking off your mask and a insane grin appeared on your pale face "Now I need help with my stuff..... Want to come Sally?" You asked and she smiled before jumping on your back.

Jeff stood up as you turned around and he growled "See ya at the Manor! Bye Snow White!!" You shouted before running off "HEY COME BACK HERE BITCH!!" Jeff shouted running after you leaving everyone to laugh. You picked up Sally and threw her in the air making her squeal "HEY DON'T THROW HER IN THE AIR LIKE THAT!!!?" Jeff shouted behind you and you caught Sally before dashing down the hallways in the asylum. Jeff stopped and looked at it ".... Shit....." He looks around before walking into the dark smelly halls. He saw dry blood smeared on the walls, puddles of dry blood on the corners of each room he passes by, the rotten corpses of the doctors, patients and children. He could hear noises all around him, in the vents, in the rooms and everywhere. He smiled to himself before he stopped when he saw ghostly figure in front of him "You...... Shouldn't be here..... (Y/n)'s...coming...." Jeff looks closer and his eyes widen, it was him when he was younger!!

He growled and ignored ghostly younger him then continued to walk around. He saw a particular cell with a name on the broken metal door "(Y/n) (L/n)" it said, Jeff looked around before walking inside the room to see everything was destroyed inside. He didn't know that you were coming down the hallway with Sally on your shoulders. Jeff sees a photo with two big X's on a man and a woman's head, Jeff hums unconsciously and looked closer. He sees a girl in the middle and the two large X'S were covering the man and woman, they were all smiling.

Jeff looks at the room before looking at the picture "This must be... her parents" he whispered softly looking at the man and woman. He was about to touch it "Oi, what are you doing in here" He jumps and looks at the doorway to see You looking at him with Sally. He looks around trying to find a good excuse "I...was um...." You raised a eyebrow before sighing "Whatever... let's just get out of here" you said before walking down the hallway leaving Jeff in the room. He watched before following, he walked past his ghostly younger him but he stopped when he saw a little ghostly girl standing next to you.

She was waving at his ghostly younger self and smiling, he watched as his ghostly self runs to her and holds her hand before they disappeared.

Jeff tilts his head before running after you and Sally who were already heading back in the Manor. Jeff still wonders who was that little girl and why she and his younger self held hands before they disappeared. 'I'll have to find that out by asking her. But that would be hard' he thought looking up at the clear sky. Little did he know, it's going to be a big change to both him and Asylum Walker.