Chapter 6- LiFe As A pAsTa

YOUR POV
It's been over a week since I 'became' more like forced to become pasta. I usually stayed in my room that Slenderp gave me (look at the picture)

(But the carpet is black and your can change the purple to a different color)When I wanted to kill, I just move the curtains away and open up my window and just hop out, sliding down the roof and went for some killing

When I wanted to kill, I just move the curtains away and open up my window and just hop out, sliding down the roof and went for some killing. It's different here than being in the asylum, I have many ghost friends there. Mostly from the patients that were there before me or they were with me, along with little me and that boy who is always around little me. But now that I'm here, I've made a few friends. EJ or Eyeless Jack is one of my friends since he and I are cannibals and we often try favourite meals.

I was in my room, sitting on my bed. I was reading a book until the sound of something crashing came from downstairs making me sigh in irritation and slammed my book shut before getting up and went out of my room. I peeked my head out of the corner and looked down the stairs to see SnowWhite (Jeff) and ElfBoy (Ben) rolling around on the floor, grunting and growling at each other. I smirked behind my mask and watched them as they rolled around. I heard footsteps behind me making me look to see Slenderp standing behind me 'What's going on?' He asked and I pointed at the two downstairs "Them having a sexual relationship" I said and he looked only to have a tick mark appear. He went down and grabbed both boys ear making them wince and repeat "ow ow ow ow ow" over again. I watched in pure amusement as he lectured them.

I got bored and decided to go back to my room, I walked down the hall and I went to my room. I came in and saw Grinny on my bed, I smiled softly and took off my coat to reveal my (long/medium/short) hair and my (e/c) and (f/c) eyes. I went to the bathroom and changed into some comfortable clothes that Jane gave me once I got here, she's really nice once you get to know her. I came out in a tank top and some shorts, I climbed into my bed and petted Grinny's head as he purred. I took off my mask and closed my eyes as I went into a deep dark dreamless sleep.

-TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY KIDNEYS-

"Are you going to Scarborough Fair?
Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme.
Remember me to one who lives there...

She once was a true love of mine
Tell her to make me a cambric shirt
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme

Without no seams nor needlework
Then she'll be a true love of mine
Tell her to find me-"

Something made me stop singing in a big empty room in the asylum. I looked behind me to see nothing making me shrug and look up at the moon from the window. I heard giggles and squeals letting me know, the ghost kids were out and playing around the halls. I sighed and I looked down at the floor, thinking about how I became who I am now. I chuckled silently before it got louder and louder, it became a maniacal laugh "It WaS tHeY'rE fAuLt I'm LiKe ThIs!! HAHAHAHA!!" I laughed, my pupils went thin and I laughed harder while holding my stomach. I laughed until I couldn't breathe anymore, I took deep breathes and smirked insanely "Now that I'm all hyped up.... Time for some new victims" I said before running out of the asylum and went to kill some new victims. Each one I killed, my grin went to more insane and scary.

I stalked back to the manor and kicked the door open making everyone stop and look at me, I chuckled and walked up the stairs, drenched in blood. My pupils were still dilated and I still had my crazed and insane grin. I went to my room, changed into some new clothes before getting into my bed and stared at the ceiling. "Foolish humans....causing pain and distress. Awakens the demon within and becomes the devil" I said with a dark chuckle before closing my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Downstairs

Everyone was silent, not knowing what to say and who should speak first. They looked back and forth with each other and at the others, blinking a few times. Jeff being the one without eyelids frowned and groaned as his eyes started to dry up "Why the hell did I cut my eyelids off!!" He yelled and everyone started to laugh making him frowned more and crossed his arms, already getting annoyed. 'Man I'm a real dumbass sometimes....' He thought with a groan before stomping his way out of the Manor and went on a killing spree trying to get his stupid comment out of his head and to clear his damn fucked up mind.