Chapter Tres!

I sighed, pulling the top over my head. I ruffled my hair, smiling at my reflection. I put my makeup on, looking at the time. 2:53. Shit. I ran downstairs, grabbing my car keys and jumping into my car. I sped to my brothers school, jumping out and running inside. I came to a stop outside his class, playing about on my phone. The bell went, and Ty walked out with his best friend and his group of friends. 

"Hi Nivvy. What you doing here?" He asked, a little creeped out. I looked at him, feining hurt. 

"What? You dont want to see your fave sister in the whole world?!" I asked him, throwing my arm around his shoulders. He laughed, shaking his head. 

"I do. Its just, I thought Drew was picking me up." He stated, confussed. 

"Ahh, about that.." I said, moving my arm and moving away. "I sort of owe Drew a lot, so he chose me to repay him by picking you and Xands up." I said, smiling innocently at him. He chuckled, shaking his head. 

"Trust you Nivvy." He said, rolling his eyes. I smirked, walking to my car. 

"Just go find Xander, and hurry the fuck up." I shouted to him, turning and opening my car door. 

Whistles caught my attention, and I turned to see the seniors. "Well, hello there." One said, smirking lightly at me. I smirked back, russling my hair and slamming my door shut. 

"Hello to you, too." I said back, leaning against my car. 

"What brings you here, Nirvanna?" The nerd of the group asked, smiling at me. 

"Well, Ryan. You see. My brother needed a helping out, so I came." I said, smirking at the jock. "A little birdy told me he had some trouble." I said, leaning away from my car and closer to him. "Is that true? Its Wes right?" I asked, running my hands down his chest. 

"U-u-u-urm .. yeah. Yeah. My names Wes." He coughed, stuttering. I smiled innocently at him, before kicking him in the crotch. 

"Yeah, dont mess with my brother. Wes." I said, smirking at his pain. I turned, walking back to my car. Ty walked up to my car with Xander, and I drove him home. I drove me and Ty back, smiling at him. 

"Dont be expecting trouble from Wes any time soon." I smiled at him, winking. Ty laughed, hugging me. 

"Thanks sis." He whispered, smiling at me. I smiled back opening the door and walking to my bedroom. I logged onto Facebook, to pass the time. 

I sighed, checking the time. 1:30 am. Time for bed, methinks. I signed out, falling backwards onto my bed. I closed my eyes, smiling as I slept.