Chapter Cuatro!

I woke up, a sick feeling in my stomach. I sat up, rubbing my head. I felt the sick coming up my throat, and ran into the bathroom. I threw up, cleverly holding my hair out of the way while I did it. Im sick? How?

I sighed, sitting with my back against the wall. I pulled my hair into a high pony and leaned my head against the wall. I stayed there for a while, before getting up and walking into my room. 4:10am. I wiped my mouth, changing into comfy sweats and a baggy T. I pulled a black hoody on, grabbing money and pulling on trainers. A run wouldnt hurt. I crept downstairs, before bolting out the door and going for a run. 

How am I sick? I mean, I feel sick, thats it. No headaches, I can clearly move. I came to a skidding stop, thinking. Its been about, 4 weeks since I  .... in Vegas... Shit. I looked about. I was near the mall. Good. 

I sprinted towards the mall, walking fastly into Walmart and towards the pharmacy section. Aha! Pregnancy tests. I grabbed two, running towards the tills before anyone I knew came. I paid, ignoring the look of disgust the old woman gave me. I ran home, getting there at 5:58. I ran upstairs, hearing mom downstairs in the kitchen. I ran into my bathroom, drinking water. 

I looked at my phone, sighing. Two more minuets. I looked out the window, the sun rising. My phone bleeped, and I looked down. Taking a deep breath, I looked at the white stick. A small pink + sign showed, making me drop it. I covered my mouth, shock filling me. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I gulped, looking at the other one. Positive. 

What the hell is mom gonna say?! Dad?! Ty... I sat down, letting tears fall. I only knew one person who could comfort me... Charlie. I grabbed both sticks, my car keys and ran outside. 

Arriving at her house, I knocked on her door rapidly. I heard her giggle, opening the door. 

"Hell- Oh my shit, Nivvy! Whats happened?!" She asked, looking at me concerned. I gave her a stick, worry on my face. "Oh my ... come in!" She exclaimed, hugging me. 

We sat at the kitchen table, her looking at the sticks. "Are you sure?" She asked, looking at me. 

"I think so. I mean, I was sick this morning. And its been about four weeks since I had sex." I stated, looking at the warm mug. 

"Wow, Nivvy. Talk about record!" Drew exclaimed, walking in and throwing his keys on the table. "Whats up?" He asked. Charlie slid the stick to him, nodding at me. "Oh shit. You ok, Niv?" He asked, sitting next to me and hugging me side ways. 

"Im fine. I just ... dont know how my mom will take it." I sighed, pushing the cup away from me. 

"Its not like your 17, just finishing full on important exams. Nivs, you passed ALL of yours. She cant do anything rash, cause your an adult now. The worst she can do is chuck you out, and you know I would take you in, Melissa loves you, and im sure your dad does too. They would take you in. And if they didnt, Drew would." Drew looked at her, before nodding. 

"Your my best friend, Nivvy. I do everything you want, and you know that wouldnt be to bad." Drew winked at Charlie, making me smile softly. 

"Thanks guys." I said, smiling greatfully at them. "But, I think its time to tell my mom."