Chapter Seis!

Its been about 7 months since then. I spent most my time talking to dad, Charlie and Mason's mom. We went shopping for baby things, maternity clothes and stuff like that. I had my scan's and the baby is healthy. We descided to go for a suprise, since Mason couldn't come to the scan with me. Right now I was sitting in Charlies. Mason had an important exam today, Bio or something. 

"So, anyways names?" Charlie asked, eating popcorn. 

"I was thinking Daisy for a girl but Riley for a boy." She shook her head. 

"Daisy, yes but not Riley for a boy. How about ... Adam?" I thought about it. 

"No, Dante?" She shook her head. 

"Hmm, Harry!" I laughed, shaking my head. "I just can't believe that your happy with one guy, pregnant and totally enjoying it!" I nodded, argreeing with her. 

I sighed happily, thinking about Mason. His hair, his eyes, his body! 

I felt something cold running down my legs, and I looked down. Pain came to my stomach, making me moan. 

"Oh my god! DREW!" Drew was here in a flash, helping Charlie get me up. "Hospital." They said together, rushing to the car. 

"Mason! Call Mason!" I moaned in pain, clutching my stomach. 

Mason's Point Of View'.

"You may begin." I turned the exam over, reading over the text. I started answering the questions. 

About half way through the paper, the secetery came in with a scowl on her face. "Mason Tilly, you are excused." I looked up, looking around. 

"Why?" I asked, getting up. 

"I believe you and Tyler Blake have a ride to the hospital. Tyler's sister just went into labour." The girl's in the exam gushed about her being lucky while the guy's just congradulated me. I rushed outside where Ty and Drew were in the car. 

"She's ok, right?" I asked as we speeded down to the hospital. 

"Yeah, she's fine." I sighed in relief, running into the hospital. I followed the pulling, finding her. 

She was on a bed, screaming in pain and sweating like mad.

22 hours of contractions later...

"She's ready." The nurse said. I rushed over, clutching her hand. 

"It's ok, baby." I murmered, wiping away the sweat. "It's all fine." She relaxed into my touch, smiling at me. 

"Okay, im going to need you to push as hard as you can, Nirvana." She nodded, squeazing her eye's shut and clutching my hand. She screamed in pain. I kissed her forehead. "Ok, again." She did it again. 

"It's ok, baby. Your doing great, love." She smiled at me again while pushing. 

"Nearly there." The midwife said, smiling at us. 

"Come on, baby. You can do it. Im missing a important exam for this, so you can do it." She glared breifly at me as I chuckled. "Im joking, baby. I wouldn't miss this for the world." She smiled at me, kissing me. 

"One last time."

"AHHHHH!" Nirvana screamed, her hand clutching mine to death. A baby's cry filled the room. Nivy let out a breath. I smiled at her, kissing her forehead and hugging her. 

"You did great, baby." I murmered in her ear. She grinned at me tiredly. 

"It's a little baby girl." The midwife came back with the baby in a light pink suite, a tiny hat on her head and a wooly blanket around her. "She's healthy and weigh's a healthy 7 and a half pounds." She layed the baby in Nivy's arms. 

"Oh my gosh..." Nivy said quietly, mesmerised. I looked down at the pretty little girl. She was beautiful. 

"She's gorgeous." I grinned, pushing Nivy's hair out the way. "Just like her mother." Nivy just waved me off, smiling happily at the little girl in her arm's. 

"You want a hold?" Nivy asked me. I nodded, taking my baby girl carefully. 

"Can I take her to show the rest? So you can relax." She nodded tiredly, closing her eyes. "Come on, baby girl." I let the baby in my arm's wrap her fingers around mine. I took her out to the waiting room where most of my family, Ty, her father and wife and a few of my friend's from school were. "Hey guys." I said softly, making them look at me. Ty was first to jump up, looking at her. 

"She's so beautiful..." He whisper's, looking mesmerised. 

"She is." Bryant agreed, smiling softly at his niece. Mom and dad came next. 

"Oh, she's amazing." My mom cried, clutching my dad. Dad just grinned at her. 

"Now I have a new little girl." He said, placing his finger's under her little chin. Her father and his wife came over, gushing over the little girl. I wandered over to my friend's from school. 

"Daddy Mason." Drake said, smiling at the baby. "She is something." He said. I nodded, grinning at my baby. 

"That she is. I better go back, thanks for coming guys." They nodded, saying bye to the baby and leaving the presants. I went back into the room, Nivy was staring into space. "Baby?" I asked gently. She looked at me, grinning. 

"Hey." I smiled, handing the baby back. "How was everyone?" She asked as she gently rocked her. 

"Fine, they all loved her. What do you want to name her?" I asked, lifting Nivy onto my lap. she layed backward's, her head on my chest. I played with her hair, smiling softly. 

"Daisy." I nodded, smiling. 

"Daisy." I kissed Nivy's forehead, grinning. "My little girl." Nivy smiled gently at me. Daisy fell asleep quickly, so we put her in the crib thing. I grabbed Nivy into a hug, sniffing in her scent. "I love you." I muttered, closing my eye's. 

"I love you, too." I grinned, kissing her. 

"Woah, there. Just had a baby, no need to make another one!" We stopped kissing, grinning at Ty. He grinned back, hugging Nivvy. "Sorry guys, but I gotta head. Exam tomorrow. Love you Nivs, see ya Mase." 

I kissed Nivvy again, grinning at her.

_________________________________

AWEEEE! CUWTE!

THANK YOU!

Dyl❤!