Chapter Diez

One Week Later...

I sighed, looking at the door. My heart broke as the clock striked 12:30pm. He wasn't coming back. He didn't want me back. He didn't want his daughter. Charlie looked at me, sympathy and anger clear in her swirly eyes. 

"Your moving in with me." She said with finality. I nodded, not looking up. "Nivs, I know he hurt you. But, you can't let him take your life away." 

"I know." I said quietly. 

"Come on." She said, grabbing both our car keys. "Let's go and get your stuff." I grabbed mine off her, grabbing Daisy and my coat. Strapping Daisy into Charlies car, I got into mine. 

I drove in silence to his house. I just can't believe he would do this! I'm his mate, the only mate he is ever going to get and he is throwing me and his daughter away? It just doesn't make sence to me. 

Arriving, me and Charlie got out the car. Charlie grabbed Daisy, cooing her. She knocked on the door, Danni answered. She looked at Charlie, anger clear in her eyes. The turned to Daisy then to me. 

"Come on in." Danni whispered, pulling us in. I went straight up stairs to grab my stuff. I did not want to see him, not at all. I packed all my things before going to Daisy's stuff. I decided to leave the cot, I couldn't really deny his mother and Danni of seeing Daisy, so I'll leave it. 

I grabebd the bags of clothes, toys and stuffed teddies, taking them down the stairs. Daisy was crawling on the floor towards me, looking upset. 

"What's wrong baby?" I asked, picking her up. She looked up at me, tears in her eyes. Her lip started quivering and it made me feel so sad. "Let's put you in the car, eh?" She nodded, her lips still moving. I kissed her forehead, placing her in the car along with the stuff. I had to put three suitecases in my car before walking back upto the house. 

"-A FUCKING BASTARD!" Charlie yelled at someone, followed by a smash. "DICK!"

"Charls, what's going on? Why was Daisy in tears?" I asked, walking into the living room. 

"Daisy was ... what?" Charlie asked, her eyes on me. 

"Daisy. She just crawled out the door and towards me, almost crying." I answered, looking at her before the room. "Jesus Christ! What happened in here?!" 

"He is a fucking dick, that's what happened!" Danni shouted from the kitchen. 

"Yeah, to say the least." Charlie nodded to the window, where Mason stood. He was hiding his face with his arms, cut marks fresh on his skin from the broken lamp. "When he saw Daisy, he burst into tears and pushed her away." 

"Your own daughter?!" I asked him, shocked. Mason slowly removed his arms, red rings circling his eyes. 

"I thought she wasn't real, ok?!" He answered, his voice slurring. 

I scoffed, shaking my head. "You are a dick." I walked into the kitchen where his 'friends', Danni, other siblings and parents were. "Josie, you can come see Daisy any time. I left the crib here, we have one at Charlies."

"Thank you, dear." She whispered, pulling me in for a hug. I felt her tears on my shoulder. "I wish he wasn't like this. Your so good to him, so good for him."

"I wish he wasn't like that too. Daisy needs her dad, but if he's going to be like that..." I trailed off, Josie nodded. 

Danni ran over to me, tears falling. "Your a really good sister, Nivs." She sobbed, hugging me tightly. "I don't know what to do without you."

"Come and visit." I answered, hugging her back. "I'm sure Daisy wants to see her favorite aunt." Danni laughed weakly, nodding. We pulled apart, Charlie walking in red with anger.