Chapter Nueve!

WARNING! There might be a LOT of swearing in this chapter, so if your eye's are innocent and to young, just skip this chapter ... or just read it anyways!

ENJOY!

* * * * * * * * * * 

Charlie's POV! (YAAAAAAY!)

Nivy's been living with me for about 4 months now. We haven't heard a single sound from Mason. Danni's called, Josie, Niall even Bryant. But, nothing from Mason. That's why I'm going there today. 

I locked my car, knocking on the door. Danni answered, smiling at me. 

"How is she?" She asked, leading me into the empty kitchen. 

"Broken." I answered honestly. "She never sleeps at night, she doesn't go out. No matter how hard me and Drew try, she refuses. I think that him not seeing Daisy hurt her the most, you know?" Danni nodded, handing me a cup of coffee. 

"I understand. That's why me and mom never said anything to him. He hasn't even asked about Nivy. It worries me, to be honest." I nodded, sipping my coffee. I heard boys laughter fill the house. They clearly entered the living room. "And all he does is bring his friends around and drink." 

"I want a chat with him." Danni nodded, leading me into the livingroom. 

They all sat, girls sitting on all their laps. Even Mason. That made me feel physically sick. Mason was grinning at her, flirting away. He has a daughter, a mate. Danni swollowed, looking paler. 

"You fucking bastard." I growled at him, slamming the room door shut. He jumped, looking at me. He shoved the blonde off, looking like a deer caught in headlights. 

"I-It's not what it looks like?" He tried. 

"You have a fucking mate, a DAUGHTER! And your fucking about with sluts?!" My anger levels hightened at his look. 

"I never slept with them." He answered honestly. 

"Just as well. Do you know where Nivy's been for the past four months? DO YOU?!" I yelled at him. 

"Upstairs?" He asked, looking a little confused. 

"My house. She came to me, four fucking months ago in tears. She thinks you don't care about her. She thinks you don't give a fuck about your daughter. She can't bring herself to go out because she doesn't think she's worth anything. She's broken, and not just her heart." He physically paled. 

"W-what?" He asked quietly. 

"I get that your Alpha, I really do." I clenched my teeth, glaring at him. "But you broke your promise, Mason. You should put your family before your position in your pack. Nivy came to me, and that was the worst I have ever seen her. I've know her for over 19 years, and that night was the WORST i've seen her. And Daisy. Didn't you notice your only daughter was gone?" 

"I thought it was quiet at night." One of his friends muttered. 

"Yeah. They've both been with me, for FOUR MONTHS!" I slammed my hands down on the table. "You've screwed up, Mason. Big time. And if you don't fix it in the next week DO NOT come back. That's your first and final warning, Tilly. Don't screw it up again." I slapped him, hard before turning and walking out. He deserved that. 

Nirvana's POV!

I watched as Daisy ran around, giggling. She was always happy. She giggled, toddling upto Drew. He picked her up, grinning. 

"What's this? Your giving Uncle Drew a pressie?" I smiled softly at Drew. Daisy giggled, throwing the truck onto his lap. 

The front door slammed shut as Charlie walked in. "I fucking hate that boy." She muttered, walking into the kitchen. I shared a look with Drew before following her.