Chapter Siete!

Nirvana's POV

It's been about, 3 weeks since Daisy was born. I've been out of the hospital for two days, and today Mason wants me to drive him to school. I strapped Daisy into her car seat, kissing her forehead. She had a checkup today anyways. 

"Hey beautiful!" Mason said to me, kissing me. I grinned at him, getting into the drivers seat. 

We drove to school in silence, Daisy giggling every now and then. I pulled into a parking space, completely blanking the looks. 

"Bye, baby." Mason whispered, kissing me. I smiled at him. He leaned into the back, grinning at Daisy. "Bye bye princess!" She giggled at him, gripping his finger. "No, come on. Daddy's got a Bio exam to re-take." 

"Good luck." I told him, smiling. He grinned back, kissing my cheek. 

"I don't need it." I laughed at him, waving him off. He got out, waving at his friends. "You picking me up?" He asked, leaning in the car. 

"If you want." I shrugged, giving Daisy her dummy. He grinned at me. 

"Please, babe." I shook my head at him, nodding. "Love you!" He whispered, kissing me again. 

"Love you too, now go! I don't want to make you miss another Bio test." He laughed lightly, nodding. I drove to Charlie's, parking in her drive. Picking Daisy up, I knocked on the door before walking inside. 

"Hey!" Drew said, walking over and grinning at Daisy. "Hello gorgeous." He cooed. Daisy giggled, wrapping her hand around his finger. I handed her over to Drew. 

"Charl? I'd watch Drew. I think he's falling for Daisy." Charl laughed, hugging me before dragging me to the kitchen. 

"Eh, I can share with her. How is she?" She asked. 

"Fine, yeah. I'm still debating on going to see mom or not. I mean, I miss her  shouting at me." Charl laughed at me, grabbing her coat. 

"Lets go. You want to take Daisy?" I shook my head. "Let's go. Drew! Your babysitting for a while." He just laughed, playing with Daisy. 

Me and Charlie drove to my old house. My mother's car was in the drive, along with my ... dads? Me and Charl exchanged glances, rushing into the house. 

"I can't belive you, Sharron!" My father's voice was getting louder. 

"What?! I can't believe you actually aprove! Jeremy, she's 21! Her whole life ahead of her, and you APROVE of her having a kid?!" 

"Have you even SEEN Daisy?! She is the most beautiful child ever!" I aww-ed at that. Charl laughed quietly. "If you don't have a heart and neglect that child, I swear to god I will go to court and demand Ty comes to live with me!" 1-0 to dad!

"I haven't seen the god-damn kid because she told me I wouldn't! And, I have a heart! You will NOT take Ty away from me!"

"If you hadn't of thrown her out, you would have seen Daisy!"

"Who in god's name would want a bastard child?!"

"MOM!" I yelled, rushing in. She looked at me, shocked. Dad just smiled weakly at me. 

"N-nirvana?" The door opened a Ty came in. "What are you doing home, Tyler?" Mom asked him, clearly looking for a way out of this. 

"Because I forgot my homework and got suspended." He answered. He looked at me, smiling. "Hey Nivvy. What you doing here?"

"Yes, what are you doing here, Nirvana?" Mom asked. I scoffed. 

"I came to apologize, saying you could come visit me and Daisy whenever. But, after what you just said that will never happen." Charlie nodded along with me. 

"Where is it?"Mom asked quietly. 

"Drew's got her." Charlie said, putting a lot of emphisis on HER while her voice turned cold. "Daisy may not have been born out of want, but she is more than wanted now." 

"Hell to the yeah!" Ty hooted, before quieting down because Mom glared at him. 

"It is still a bastard child." I scoffed. 

"And I'm not?" Mom tensed, looking at me. "I may look stupid, but incase you forgot, I passed all my exams. You and dad have been married 19 years, I'm 21. I was 2 when you got married."

"That was different." My mother said quietly. 

"How?! I heard you were more than willing to kill me! And know your scolding me because I didn't have the heart to kill someone just because it wasn't planned?!" 

"It was different because I can't concieve!" My mother yelled. Me and Ty froze. "I used IVF." My dad gasped this time. 

"What?!" Ty yelled. "So, me and Nivy aren't related?!"

"Yes." My mother said slowly. "Your father is your father and the woman who gave me her egg's is both your mothers." I slowly walked to Ty and hugged him. 

"And you never once thought to TELL ME THIS?!" My father bellowed. 

"It didn't concern you!" 

"To hell it didn't, Sharron! Ty, pack your bags." Ty nodded, kissing my cheek before rushing upstairs. 

"You can't take my kids away from me!" Mother wailed. 

"You pushed me away yourself." I whispered sadly. Ty came down seconds later, clinging to me as we walked out. 

"DON'T DO THIS, JEREMY!" mom yelled, rushing outside after us. 

"Im going, mom. Bye." Ty said forcefully, slamming dad's car door shut. 

Me and Charlie drove to her house. Drew was on the couch, nearly falling asleep with Daisy sleeping on his shoulder. 

"Awh!" Charlie snapped pictures, grinning as she posted them on facebook. 

Drew's head snapped up, jostling Daisy and making her moan in complaint. I took Daisy from him, rocking her gently and getting her to sleep. A small grin light up her face as she slept. 

"Im going to get Mason from school. See you guys later." I placed Daisy into her carseat softly, driving to the school. Mason got in, smiling at me. 

"Hey baby." He whispered, kissing me. I smiled at him. "I have some great news." He said as I pulled out the car park. 

"And what is that?" I asked. 

"Im going to be Alpha, soon!" I grinned at him, but my excitment wasn't that high. 

Him being Alpha meant he was in charge. Meaning he would need to take care of everything, meaning no time for family. 

What if he stopped noticing us? Or, stopped LOVING us?!