Chapter Twelve

Sorry! This updates a little late but... Ok, I had serious writers block and was actually considering killing Nivvy.... 

Anyways, I actually figured out That in the last chapter I said Daisy was 10 months... Yeah, I added it up wrong. She would be, like, a year and a month.... Woops....

And, to that person(sorry, can't remember your name...) she's a werewolf, so she develops faster than normal humans and can talk sooner... It probably also has to do with my crappy maths...

Anyways, to the story!!!!

Dyl<3

_______________________________________________________________________-

Chapter Twelve

I liked my lips as I gazed at her. Daisy was sitting on my lap, coloring crazily with crayons as she sang along to a made up song. She was grinning though, and everytime she glanced up at me her grin would get wider. 

Turns out even though she HAD improved, she didn't wake up. It's been another three months since then. They want to run more tests on her to try and find out why she isn't waking up. 

"Baby, please wake up." I muttered quietly as I rubbed her hand in mine. I closed my eyes, burying my head into Daisy's hair. She giggled at the well-known gesture, trying not to move. 

"Dada, can I hug mama?" She asked quietly after a few minutes. I looked up at my daughter, smiling weakly. That's all she did on her 1st birthday. Stay here and tell stories to Nivvy. You could tell by just talking to her, touching her that Daisy would be OK. 

"Go on then, honey." I gently placed Daisy on the bed. She crawled up towards Nivvy, wrapping her small arms around Nivvy's waist. She placed her head on her chest with a sad look on her face. She glanced up at Nivvys face longingly. 

"Mama, please wake up." She said softly. I closed my eyes at this, trying not to cry. "I don't like not heawing you voice." I chuckled quietly as she messed up on the words. "And I don't like dada cwying." She still can't pronounce 'R'. I looked up at her again. 

"I don't, either." My head whipped around to see Nivvy glancing at me with a small smile. "Hi Mase."

"Nivvy!" I exclaimed, feeling my eyes grow wet again as I hugged her and Daisy gently. "Please don't leave me again, please. I'm sorry, so, so sorry." I sobbed as she slowly wrapped her arms around me. 

"I won't, Mase. I promise." She whispered into my neck, her breath tickling it. I pulled back to smile at her. 

"Mama!" Daisy exclaimed with a grin. 

"Daisy, honey!" She hugged Daisy tightly, tears falling down her cheeks slowly. 

"You've missed so much." I said quietly once things had settled down. Daisy fell asleep on the bed wrapped up in Nivvy. "Her first birthday, Charlie and Drew mating, Xavier telling Drew about him and Ty..." I trailled off, looking at her. "And I've missed you so much." 

"I'm sorry." She whispered. I grabbed her hands, squeezing them untill she looked up at me. 

"Don't be." I whispered back. "It's my fault. I let the power get to me, I let it turn me into a jerk. I will never act that way again, I promise. Those six months you've been gone, they've been the worst in my life. All I could think about was what I would do if I... If I lost you."

She smiled sadly as a few tears leaked down my cheeks. She leaned over to me, watching not to jostle Daisy before kissing away my tears. She then slowly caresed my cheek.