SHIELD

(Loki POV)

"You have a lot of nerve coming back here" Natasha said holding my arm. I walked down the hall surrunded by SHIELD agents who watched my every move. 

"I wasn't hurting anyone, mortal" I replied to Natasha, "I came in peace this time"

"First of all, call me mortal one more time and I will slit your throat were you stand" The Black Widow started.

I rolled my eyes, though I was careful that Natasha didnt see me do that.

"and second, you knocked out Steve and destroyed that poor girls home, you call that peace?"

"If I remember correctly, you attacked me" I said turning right into the room with the glass cell.

"And you tricked or brainwashed that poor girl into letting you stay in her home!" Natasha exclaimed.

"I did no such thing!" I spat making some agents uneasy.

"Get in," Natasha said opening the cell as Nick Fury walked in. 

Natasha left the room leaving Fury alone with me.

"I assume you remember the  'ant, boot' conversation we had last time," Fury said. 

I nodded standing at the door of the cage. I crossed my arms.

"Good. Now do you care to explain what you're doing here?" He asked.

"Not causing any harm" I said bitterly, "That's all you need to know anyway" 

"There are other ways to make you talk" Fury said turning around, "Let me know when you've had enough" 

He walked out. 

I went to the other side of the glass cage and sat down with my back against the wall. 

I didn't have a plan this time, but I'd escape again. This glass cage could keep a hulk in, not a master sorcerer. 

(Avery POV)

I sat in a small room surrounded by boring grey walls and a large mirror which I assumed was a window from which the other side could see me. 

I was sittitng on a chair infront of a small grey table.  I knew I would be interrogated soon but I wouldn't say anything. I won't betray Loki. 

 I had done nothing wrong, they had no right to keep me here. 

I hoped Loki was okay. After everything he'd done to Earth I was scared to find out what the Avengers would do to him.

I put my head back, bored. 

It seemed like I had been here for ages. 

That's it they cant keep me here forever. 

I took a deep breath.

"Hey!!!!" I yelled knowing somebody had to be on the other side of the glass watching. 

"You cant keep me here forever!" I yelled, "um.. I have rights!" 

Finally somebody walked in. I recognized her as the famous Natasha Romanoff.

"Finally, when can I leave I have rights" I said, " you can't keep me here" 

She walked to the table, grabed the chair and turned it around. She sat down with her legs on either side of  the chair and looked up at me. She rolled an apple to me, which I stpped from rolling of the table and set it down. 

"How long have I been here?" I asked. 

""I'm not here to answer your questions, you're here to answer mine" Natasha countered.