Saved By The Enemy

(Loki POV)

Hulk growled loudly. 

I had nowhere to go but if anything, I would not let that brute  humiliate me yet again. 

It is but a man. I should not fear it. 

I took a deep breath and took a step forward. The monster pounded his green chest and growled again. 

Then something I never expected happened. The Other appeared right in front of me and grabbed my arms before making myself and he disappear into thin air and appear on the wet roof of the helicarrier. 

I gained my balance quickly and put my arm up in front of me to block out some of the wind and rain. 

"What was that for?!" I yelled to the Other. I doubt he heard me. 

Why on Midgard would he save me?

I closed my eyes and opened them again concentrating on The Other.

Why did you save me? I asked telepathically. I was becoming more powerful every day. 

Soon I would be able to teleport. 

The mortals finding you wasn't part of his plan. Find your mortal and leave this place. Don't get caught again. 

What?

why would I listen to you? and I don't have a mortal to go save

The Other disappeared from the roof. 

You cannot hide your loved ones from him. You will soon know true pain. 

I heard no more of the Other. 

My armor was soaked from the rain. I heard thunder in the distance. 

I carefully walked towards the door from the roof. I unlocked it with my mind and walked down. I avoided a few SHIELD agents. 

Now where was Avery? 

I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to see two SHIELD agents running towards me with guns. They started shooting at me but their bullets did not harm me. 

I had a replica of me appear in front of them and unarm them. I walked up to them. I hit the girl in the head knocking her out and grabbed the other by the neck. 

"Avery Reids" I said, "where is she?" 

I gave him a death glare. 

The man's eyes widened in fear as soon as he recognized me. He struggled against my grip but I was obviously stronger than him.

"Tell me!!" I yelled.

"I...I don't know" He stuttered.

"Liar!" I yelled. 

I pressed him harder against the wall. 

"Where. Is. She?" I asked again.

"I wont tell you" He said bravely. 

Mortals... they're all fools

I chuckled. 

"You're useless then" I said bitterly. 

I grabbed his neck with my other hand. 

"You're no use to me alive" I said and got ready to snap his neck. 

But I couldn't. I saw the fear in his eyes I could kill him right then and there but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. 

I've changed.