Enemy

(3rd Person POV)

Loki sprinted through the woods with Frigga following close behind. It wasn't long before Loki got to the house, as he hadn't wandered of too far from it. He stopped at the door and listened for any signs of an intruder. 

Frigga caught up to him.

Loki motioned for her to stay. He then duplicated himself and had his copy walk in the house slowly. Loki followed a few steps behind. Frigga decided not to stay behind followed. The house was completely silent but then Loki heard the muffled cry. He turned in the general direction of the noise and had his clone go up the stairs first and followed. 

Suddenly Loki grabbed Frigga by the arms and held her close to him disappearing into thin air leaving the clone. Just as he did three agents of SHILED surrounded Loki's clone with guns. The clone surrendered easily and was led to Avery's room. 

Avery was tied up and held at gunpoint by Hawkeye himself. 

"So how is it that you always find me?" Loki's clone chuckled. 

"We have our ways" Clint spat, "and don't even think about running we have the building surrounded"

Loki laughed.

"Oh I would dream of it mortal" He snickered.

"This mortal has a name," Clint said bitterly. Clint was still very angry with Loki for New York. But then again so was everyone else.

"Oh I know I just think mortal suits you oh so much better than Clint" Loki said, "and what's with the gun I thought you used arrows or did you realize how pathetic they are?"

Clint ignored the comment. 

"Take him" Clint said. The SHIELD agents grabbed Loki's arm and he disappeared revealing it wasn't actually Loki. 

"Damn it, find him he's somewhere it the house!" Clint ordered. Natasha Romanoff entered the room through the window and joined Clint. 

"I have agents surrounding the perimeter, he can't escape," She said. 

The Black Widow untied Avery from the chair but cuffed her hands on her back. 

Frigga appeared in front of the two SHIELD assassins against Loki's wish. Loki remained invisible. 

Both pointed guns at her. 

"Who the heck are you?" Clint asked.

"I am Frigga, Goddess of Marriage and Love" She said, "I am queen of Asgard and I demand you leave Loki alone" 

"Not your call to make Ma'am" Clint said, "If you know where Loki is, its in your best interest to tell us now"

"You have no jurisdiction here on Earth" Natasha concluded.

"I come in peace and so does Loki" Frigga said.

"Peace?!" Natasha cried, "since when is destroying half a city and murdering thousands of people peace!" 

"As promised Loki has been punished in Asgard, we no longer have any quarrel with you mortals" Frigga said sternly taking a few steps towards the center of the room.

"Punishment for Loki's crimes is death" Clint argued, "we let Thor take him back hoping you'd treat him like the criminal he is" 

"That's not up to you to decide" Frigga continued, "now I advise you to put your weapons down"

"Where is Loki?" Natasha demanded.

"I said put your weapons down" Frigga repeated this time with more authority in her voice, "Like Loki, I am an expert sorceress, do not mess with me"