7

55 votes on this chapter? let's see!!

jade lauren culver

"ms.culver, may i see you after class? it will only take a quick second."

i nod lightly, holding back the eye roll that i had especially for him. it was the last class of the day and just when i think i can actually go home, mr.derek asks to hold me after the bell. i quickly text ethan, letting him know that i will be late for him to pick me up.

once the bell rings i pack up my things and wait at the door, anticipating these last minutes at school until the beloved weekend begins. mr.derek doesn't close the door and i sigh in relief, not wanting another irrelevant lecture about how i talk too much in class.

"this is pertaining to your grades."

"my grade in this class is a %94, mr.d."

i quickly inform him, hoping he doesn't start insisting i do tutoring. he nods holding his hands to together as if he knew that all along and i furrow my eyebrows together, my grip tightening on my books.

"but your friend, ethan? not so much."

i ask him why he couldn't just ask ethan but he immediately explained how ethan never listened to him and always managed to ruin his grades even more on purpose.

so he wants me to ask ethan because he knows i will actually listen to him. he recommended getting a tutor for him and arranged two sessions on monday and thursday.

i try to tell him that he won't go, especially on monday but he doesn't budge. i frown, before leaving his classroom and packing up my bags. i was now the only person in the hallway other than a few students in forensic's. as i lock my locker, i feel a tap on my shoulder and turn to face aaron jenkins; one of the fuck boys at our school.

"hey, jade. you look good today."

he smiles, licking his lips and looking me up and down. i pull the backpack handles over my shoulders and quickly pass him before referring the words 'i know' as i coincidentally push my shoulder against him. jeez, fuckboy these days.

---------------------

you'll see what i'm getting at in the next few chapters; sorry for the redundent fillers lol.

aaron jenkins is played by the super hot guy in the movie 'teen witch' which i %100 recommend & it is on netflix [which is how i watched it in the first place]. he's really good looking and it's a pretty good movie, but i only watched it for the main male character lmao.