10

70 votes?? we got this guys. hope you enjoy the exceptionally long chapter!!

jade lauren culver

i wipe my fists together in frustration, storming past ethan who is completely oblivious to the fact that i am mad at him.

i didn't talk to him on the car ride home and he barely noticed considering he was listening to the bryson tiller album i had shown him earlier that day. i open the door not racing towards the couch like i usually do.

he notices this before sprinting and jumping on the couch giving me a victorious smirk. i roll my eyes and stand in front of him. he looks at me curiously and i speak,

"you know, keeping nude pictures on your phone is a really smart idea. especially when they're obvious too. and it just hits the jackpot when you're getting tutored by the school's biggest fuckboy who happens to have pretty good access to those nudes!!"

i say this enthusiastically and he frowns, his hands sliding to the arm of the chair and propping his chin up as he looks at me, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"don't act dumb, ethan. aaron has my nudes- the ones i sent you."

"how?"

"you."

i look at him in pure annoyance, he can not be this dumb. this was so important to me and here he was giving me a questionnaire.

"it was not me jade."

"then, let's check your phone- shall we?"

he shrugs, pulling his phone from his side pocket and turning it on. he leans over so that i can fully see the screen and goes to his deleted images. he scrolls through before furrowing his eyebrows, noticing that they're not there.

i huff lightly, my frustration growing unexplainably. he goes through his recent images and it's one of the first pictures i see,

"fucking bitch."

i mumble the words to myself before standing up, not even wanting to deal with him today. he looks at me confused before standing up and following me as i go to reach for my backpack.

"jade? look, i was fully unaware that those pictures there!"

"you said you deleted them, ethan!"

"fuck, im sorry."

"you should be fucking sorry! those are pictures of my body that now the entire school can see."

"i know. jade, i'm sorry."

"don't say you fucking know! no one has ever seen my body before that picture and now the entire school has seen it!"

"look i-"

"look at what, ethan? the fake ass sympathetic expression you have on your face! very realistic."

"jus-"

i interrupt him again, not caring that i've broken off his sentences twice now. he's stood up now, his face mere inches from mine.

"JADE, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO ME!"

my heart jolts. his voice booms through my ears and i fight the nerve to cry. his voice has never shown that much emotion before and i look at him- almost scared.

"this 'fake ass expression' is the last expression you're about to see from me. don't fucking say it's my fault, you're the one that had the nerve to be a slutty ass whore and show your body to a complete stranger.

"do you know how much trouble you could get in if i showed your mom! and don't even get me fucking started on the fact that i apparently had them on my phone. jesus, i haven't looked at them sense and was completely oblivious to the fact that they were still on my phone! get over yourself, please. maybe the real person's fault is yours."

i narrow my eyes at him, ready to punch him in his fucking face. not only for calling me a slut, a whore, but saying i was obsessed with myself. i fight every urge in my body not to cry. my best friend said those words to me, my best friend.

"fuck you!"

i push him as hard as my muscles can muster and he takes a long stride back. he tries to grab my arm and apologize, but i slap his arm away so fast, it certainly had to leave a mark. i walk out of the house without saying a word.

i step into my car, driving home- barely able to see though because the tears running down my face have exceeded to the steering wheel and my shaking hands.

---------------------