13

jade lauren culver

i didn't know that i would be so reactant to his words but i was. it was like all the anger and regret i was feeling was pushed into the kiss and i didn't even notice i was instigating the kiss until my hands touch his cold, bare skin.

i am on top of him, but he doesn't seem to care. my lips push against his, so hard actually that i'm sure they'll be sore by morning. his hands are on my hips, his fingers slipping easily throw the cotton shorts i am wearing.

i pull off my shirt and go back to kiss him before he stops me.

"wait. let's go slow."

"what?"

i try not to sound as disappointed as i feel. my lips are tingling, my body is cold and desperate for his touch. i am straddling him and he just looks at me. his eyes are glistening.

his hand comes up to my face and traces my jawbone. then it vanishes behind my head. he tugs my hair out of it's sad excuse of a ponytail and my hair falls forward covering my face instantly.

he bites his lip, his eyes trailing back down to my lips. my body is urging for him to do something. i run my hands through my hair.

"i need you to kiss me."

i whisper, slightly shocked that i'm sounding so needy and vulnerable. he pushes my hips further down his body so that we are laying parallel to each other. my arms prop the rest of my body up.

my lips hover over his as his hands rub against my waist. i lower my head even more, our noses bumping. he stares at me as i come closer to him but he doesn't do anything.
maybe he's in shock.

my lips touch his and his lips slowly purse against mine. it's a slow kiss, my hands on his face. his hands are on my waist, his fingers fiddling with my bra. i bite his lip as his chest lifts against mine.

"fuck."

he whispers this slowly, between our kisses. his plump lips move from my own to my neck. he finds my sweet spot almost instantly and sucks on it. i moan his name unintentionally and it rolls off my tongue kind of weird.

i felt as if ethan was kind of shocked when i said but it was a good shocked. before i know it, i am pulling his shirt off and my fingers trail up against his tanned skin.

i didn't realize ethan worked out as much as he had let on. it seemed like he didn't have time for it, we were usually hanging out with each other. his abs were perfect, his entire body was amazing.

i arch my back and try to embrace the moment. i was close to him now, this was what i wanted, what he wanted. for us to be close- connected. as long as it took us to realize it.

we had been together our entire lives and just now we had actually expressed ourselves truly. this was good. i liked being carried upstairs by him. laying in his bed. touching passionately, this is what i had been waiting for: to be with him.

i have never been so god dang tired in my entire life, i can not wait to go to sleep. and i'm so glad i updated bc personally i was getting tired with this book.