Dragneel

Natsu's POV

Lucy and I took our time getting to the room I'll be staying in.

"Here it is." I heard Lucy's voice and looked at the doors in front of us.

"It's the second best guest room we have." she said with a smile.

Her smile...

She turned the knob and flung the door open. We walked in and she laid the clothes onto the bed. She turned to look at me, putting her hands on her hips.

"This is will be your room, what do you think?" She asked. I looked around the room in utter shock. There was a king size bed and two big dressers on each of its sides. One wall was covered in a giant mirror and another had two big windows. The room was a smoky color and felt comfortable. I saw two more doors in the room, guessing they're closets? I was just shocked by standing in the center of the room.

"It's huge in here.." I mumbled. I heard Lucy giggle and I glanced over at her.

"Well we hope our guests will always be satisfied when visiting." She said casually. She walked over to the two doors and opened them.

"This is the bathroom, everything you'll need should be in there. And this is the closet, you probably won't use it much though." she walked over to me and tilted her head to the side.

"Well this is all yours until you feel better, if you need anything pull that rope over there and a maid will come to assist you. You already know where my room is so if you need anything from me, don't hesitate to walk in." She spoke so nicely to me. She walked to the doors and was about to walk out.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked. She stopped and turned to face me.

"I really care about people. I don't really know why but I just got this feeling like I should be nice to you." She smiled at me again before shutting the doors and leaving me alone in the room. I stared at the doors for a few minutes, wondering if she'd walk back in.

I sighed out loud and made my way to the bed. I flopped down and instantly regretted it. I groaned in pain and clutched my stomach.

"Shit...they got me good..." I muttered to myself. I slowly rolled around to get comfy and shut my eyes.

"Lucy.." was the last thing I said before falling asleep.

~o~

I fluttered my eyes open and looked up at an unfamiliar ceiling. I sat up and groaned in pain as I realized where I was. I yawned and looked around the room with half opened eyes. It was dark, the sun already set. I slid off the bed and grabbed my new outfit. I dragged myself into the bathroom and flipped the switch on. My eyes grew wider as they landed on the bath tub.

"That thing is huge! you could fit at least 15 people in that thing!!" I shouted to myself. I walked up to it and turned the water on. As the tub slowly filled up, I took off my clothes and threw them on the floor. I unwrapped all of my bandages and threw them in the nearby trash bin. I walked to the tub and turned the water off, I carefully lowered my body into the warm water and sighed at the pleasant sensation.

"This feels pretty good on my injuries." I looked at my naked body, (*nosebleed*) and traced over my cuts with my finger.

"What am I doing?" I asked myself. I sighed and pushed my pink locks out of my face.

"I shouldn't be relaxing here, I should be doing what I originally came here for." I said, sighing again. I finished washing up and climbed out of the tub. I let the water drain and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked over to the bathroom mirror and stared at my reflection. I put my hand over a scar located on my neck.

"Lucy..." I mumbled as I rubbed the scar. I shook my head and grabbed my change of clothes. When I was done getting dressed, I walked over to the wall that was cover by the giant mirror and smiled at my new look. I had a black skintight sleeveless shirt on and some baggy silver pants. I wore my regular black boots that went well with the outfit.

"Well hello there sexy." (Sexy Dragneel) I said to myself and chuckled. I walked back to the bathroom and picked up my old clothes. I glanced at my red cloak and put it on, throwing the rest of my old clothes away. I walked back to the mirror wall and stared at my reflection again.

"Well at least my cloak wasn't damaged that much." I said as I looked at the bottom of it, which was a little torn but I didn't care. I made my way to the bedroom doors and slowly opened them, causing them to creak. I walked out to the enormous hallway and turned my head both ways.

"Guess I'll go to her room.." I muttered, starting to walk. As I was walking down the hallway, some maids would give me strange looks but I ignored them. I turned the last corner that lead me to my destination and almost ran into someone. Instead of running into them, I was slammed against the wall. I opened one eye even though I was in so much pain now and looked at who pushed me.

"And where do you think you're going?"

A/N

Hey hey hey! hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry about how slow it was but like, Natsu, being naked. I really hope you fangirled as much as I did lol xD

~Silent