Amnesia

Lucy's POV

What is this feeling? it's warm. Why is it so dark? I can't see anything but I feel so safe for some reason. Where am I?

"Lucy.."

Is someone calling for me?

"Lucy."

Who is that? show yourself! that warm feeling got stronger as a light shone through the dark.

"Time for you to wake up Lucy."

That's a woman's voice. Wait I know that voice. Mother?!

"Lucy, time to wake up."

Wait mother! I have so many things to ask you! why did you leave me? what really happened to you?

I watched as the light dulled down until I was left in the pitch black yet again.

"LUCY!"

Huh? that's a man's voice. I know it from somewhere...

~o~

My eyes fluttered open and I quickly sat up. I looked around the room and saw Wendy and Natsu along with Happy.

"She's awake!" Wendy cheered. I looked at her with a confused expression.

"What? what's going on?" I asked, suddenly clutching my forehead. A sharp pain flooded through my head and I cringed.

"Lucy? what's wrong?" Natsu called out to me but I said nothing.

"Lucy! your pills! you need to take them!" Wendy gave me a cup of water and a couple of pills. I threw them in the floor and screamed.

"Those won't work!" I whimpered, slowly curling up into a ball.

"What's wrong with her Wendy?!" Natsu yelled. Wendy looked at me with widened eyes.

"If she's rejecting the pills after all this time, that must mean they have no effect on her anymore.." Wendy explained and her gaze fell to the floor.

"We can't do anything except wait for it to end." she trembled which caused Natsu to be even more concerned. I let out another scream and pulled my hair.

Princess...

"This voice." I mumbled through my cries. Natsu stared at me and I suddenly felt that warm feeling from earlier.

Hey Princess!

"Stop...get out of my head!" I shook my head and covered my ears with my hands. I felt someone grab my hand and looked up at Natsu.

Princess! run!

"Leave me alone!" I yelled at the voice but it just kept talking.

"Lucy!" Natsu yelled.

Princess!

That voice, I know that voice from somewhere. I stopped screaming and looked up at Natsu who was completely scared at what just happened.

"Natsu..." I felt dizzy and then everything went black again.

~o~

Natsu's POV

I sat at the foot of the bed and watched as Lucy was sleeping calmly. Wendy said she had to go find something and that she'd be back later. I sighed and started to pet Happy softly.

"Happy, did I do something to cause this?" I asked the blue feline, as if it would give me a response. He meowed at me and rubbed his head against my hand.

"Well I can't leave right now, not until she wakes up at least." I said, now staring at Happy. It was really quiet, all you could hear was Happy's purring and Lucy's soft breathing. The silence was peaceful until Wendy busted through the room. Gray and Erza were behind her and they all walked in.

"Sorry it took so long, I had to find this." Wendy held out a scarf.

My scarf...

I felt someone grab my cloak and already knew who it was before looking.

"What did you do to Lucy?" Gray said in a low and cold voice. Erza grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back. Wendy waved her hands in the air to try to calm him down.

"It wasn't Natsu's fault!" she yelped. Gray glared at me and clicked his tongue.

"Then what happened?" Erza asked, gripping onto Gray's shoulder. Wendy walked over to Lucy and wrapped the scarf around her neck gently.

"Her amnesia is finally clearing up. The pills stopped working so that means her mind is finally ready to remember her past." Wendy said calmly and looked over at Gray who had a surprised expression plastered on his face.

"She'll finally remember everything?" he repeated and Wendy nodded her head. I glanced back over to Lucy and saw her nuzzle her face into the scarf.

"Dr...ag...n..." she muttered softly. I felt my heartbeat get faster, did she say what I think she said?

"What did she just say?" Erza asked. Wendy flailed her arms in the air and laughed nervously.

"M-maybe she's dreaming?" she answered, scratching her head. Just as she finished that sentence, Lucy opened her eyes again. We all gasped as she slowly sat up. She stared at all of us with a blank expression.

"Lucy?" Gray called out. She blinked and then glanced at me.

"Natsu.." she mumbled. She grabbed my hand and yanked me closer to her. She wrapped her arms around me and I instantly blushed.

"Natsu..." she whispered.

"L-Lucy?!" I yelped in embarrassment. She let go of me and smiled, I nervously smiled back.

"Can I talk to you Natsu?" she asked. I looked over at Wendy and she just nodded at me.

"But are you okay Lucy? you-"

"I wanna talk to you about something, it's personal." She interrupted me and then gazed at Wendy. Wendy smiled and pushed Gray and Erza towards the exit.

"Wait Wendy! I wanna talk Lucy." Gray complained but Wendy was persistent.

"You heard the Princess! and besides you two were on patrol duty! now lets go." Wendy pushed them out and then shut the doors, leaving us alone. It was awkwardly silent for a few minutes until I spoke.

"So um...what did you wanna talk about?" I asked nervously. She clenched the scarf that was around her neck and frowned.

"Tell me Natsu, were you that little boy from back then?" I felt a chill go up my spine as she spoke those words.

"Y-yes..."

A/N

Hey guys! sorry about the long and boring chapter....the next chapter is gonna have flashbacks in it so you will finally find out about Lucy's past. How did she get a hold of Natsu's scarf? keep reading to find out! :3

~Silent