She's Mine

Lucy's POV

Sting's free hand slid up my leg and I flinched in disgust.

This is a gross feeling...

"Stop it Sting!" I yelped as he tugged at my dress. He laughed at my reaction and untied the back of my dress.

"Lets see what's under this, shall we?" he pulled my dress down and revealed the corset I was wearing underneath.

"No! stop it! stop!" I yelled. I tried kicking him but he was sitting on top of me.

"I always thought these things were a pain." He sighed in annoyance and started to untie the corset. I kept trying to struggle out of his grip but if was no use.

"HELP ME! SOMEONE PLEASE!! HEL-" Sting slapped his hand over my mouth and gave me an angry look.

"Shut it. it'd be a pain if someone found us like this." he undid his cravat and gagged me with it. I felt tears fall down my face as his hand reached to the corset once more.

Natsu...

I shut my eyes tightly and suddenly heard a loud noise. I opened my eyes and saw Natsu in the room.

"Mm..su.." I tried calling out his name and epically failed. He glared at Sting and slowly walked up to us.

"I knew you were dangerous from the start, you even had that scent." Natsu's voice was filled with anger. Sting got off me and faced Natsu.

"I could say the same about you." Sting said with a smirk. Natsu clicked his tongue and shifted.

"I'm gonna kill you for hurting Lucy." he said in a deep, menacing voice. Sting sighed and crossed his arms.

"Why don't you just calm down, dragon boy." after those words left his lips, he shifted too.

"Wa-wait...Sting is a dragon too?!" I stared in shock at his new appearance. His wings, scales, and even a tail. he chuckled at my reaction and glanced over to me.

"Dragon? I'm Prince Sting, The White Dragon Slayer. I'm the person who slays dragons, I'm not one of those beasts." He sounded so proud but it scared me.

"Get away from her, she's mine." Natsu called out to him. Sting looked back at Natsu as if realizing something.

"Oh I see, it all makes sense now. looks like our little dragon here found his-" before Sting could even finish his sentence, Natsu launched at him and punched him in the face. Sting went flying through the wall and outside the castle. Natsu flew after him, leaving me alone. I fixed my dress and stood up, running to the newly-made hole in the castle. I watched as Sting and Natsu went back and forth with attacks.

"Fire dragon's roar!" Natsu yelled and fire shot out of his mouth and hit Sting. They flew towards each other and Sting hit Natsu. He quickly recovered from the hit and kicked Sting.

"White dragon's claw!!!" Sting hit Natsu with full force and he hit the ground.

"NATSU!!!" I yelled. Sting flew back into the room and smiled at me. He shifted back to his normal appearance and kneeled down next to me.

"Princess Lucy, now that you know my true self, I order you to marry me." He voice didn't sound soothing like when we first met. I shook my head and backed away from him.

"I'm n-not gonna m-marry a man l-like you..." I barley got my words out. He glared at me and grabbed me by the throat.

"If you're not gonna marry me, I'll just have to kill you and the rest of your kingdom. I can't let my true self be revealed. So this is your last chance Princess Lucy." He gripped on tighter and I gasped for air. I shook my head again and he just sighed.

"And here I thought you'd make a good wife, c'mon what happened to our kingdoms uniting? are you really okay with your kingdoms citizens being brutally killed? huh? well if that's how you want it, this is goodbye Princess Lucy." his words were like poison to me. His hand squeezed harder and I couldn't breathe anymore. I struggled and kicked but lost all strength. Right when I thought I was gonna die, I fell to the floor and started to cough. I was desperate for some air. I looked up and saw Natsu holding Sting against the wall. I noticed one of his claws pierce Sting's arm.

"N-su!!" I coughed again after attempting to call his name. He didn't pay attention to me and pierced Sting's side.

"Gah! shit, that hurts.." Sting groaned in pain and some blood dripped down his chin. Natsu slowly reached for Sting's chest and I threw my arm out to them.

"Nat...STOP!" I yelled and Natsu finally heard me. He stopped and looked over at me. He shifted into his normal form and ran over to me.

"Lucy!! Lucy are you okay?!" he scooped me into his arms and I smiled slightly.

"I'm fine, but you went overboard.." I mumbled. He glanced over at the injured Sting and clicked his tongue.

"That's what he deserves for hurting you." Without another word, Natsu carried me out of the room, leaving Sting alone.

~o~

"I can do it myself Natsu!" I yelled. Natsu was trying to help me change into my nightgown but I pushed him away.

"Turn around and don't you dare peek!!!" I threatened him. He just sighed and faced the wall. I got out of the dirty ball gown and slipped into a very comfy pink nightgown. I put my tiara in my dresser and cleaned off my face.

"Okay, I'm done. I'm going to sleep now." I said. Natsu looked over at me and nodded. I crawled under my bed covers and tried getting comfy. but I couldn't. I sat up and locked eyes with Natsu.

"Um...Natsu..can you uh..." I trailed off.

"What is it Luce? I'm gonna stand guard for the night." He said calmly. I shook my head and averted my eyes.

"I was...wondering if you...could um sleep with me tonight.." I blushed and mentally slapped myself for saying it aloud. I cautiously looked back at him and he was smiling at me.

"Sure Luce." with that, he walked to the other side of the bed and slid under the covers with me. I scooted myself closer to him and I felt his arms go around my waist. My face was probably as red as Erza's hair.

"I'm sorry about what happened tonight. I will make sure to keep you safe. forever." Natsu's voice was soft and comforting that I ended up falling asleep to it. There was one thing I said before actually falling asleep.

"Thanks Mr. Dragon..."

A/N

Well, how was that? sorry about making Sting the bad guy, but he was bad in the beginning. Maybe he'll get better? guess you'll have to find out! thanks for reading the chapter! ^-^

~Silent