Chapter 5

It's hard being in love with a Malfoy

Chapter 5

Being head girl, patrolling the corridors at night was part of my duties. To make sure students weren't out of bed. Hogwarts could be quite intimidating at night. Especially with poltergeists like Peeves around.

As 11 o clock rolled around, anticipation grew in my stomach. I said my goodnights to Hugo and my fellow prefects and made my way to the astronomy tower excited to see Scorpius. I wondered excitedly what he had in store for me tonight!

I climbed up the spiral stairs heading for the highest point in all of the castle, and smiled when a warm glow hit me. A round table stood in the middle of the room, perfectly set with plates and cutlery and the room was lit by candles dotted around. The big arch which opened up to the sky was filled with a silhouette. His silhouette.

I went to him and wrapped my arms around his waist nuzzling my head into his warm back, protecting me from the chilly September air. His hands went to hold mine, intertwining our fingers. This was how it should be, always and forever.

"I'm glad you could make it Miss Potter," Scorpius murmured. I could feel the vibrations of his voice as I continued to rest my head against him. I detangled my arms and went to stand by the side of him so that the two of us were looking out the luminous moon. It looked so big from up here, almost as if you could reach out and touch it.

"I'm so glad I'm here, Professor Malfoy."

He turned to me, a perfect half smile on his face. He then suddenly pulled me too him in a surprisingly gentle hug, wrapping his arms around me tightly. I didn't mind as I lay my head against his chest feeling his heart beating, reminding me that this was all real.

"I'm so happy right now," he said, stroking his fingers through my hair. "Here with you."

"Me too," I sighed against him.

He pushed back, and looked into my eyes fondly "what's the big sigh for beautiful girl?"

"I'm just so glad you're here. This year will be so much easier now you're around," I said blissfully.

"It will be so much easier for me too. I missed you so much last year, so I made the decision that I would make sure we would never be apart for that long ever again," he said softly. "On another note, I'm not sure I properly apologised this morning for not telling you that I was coming back. So I'm very sorry Lily. I know how mad you were-"

"I wasn't that mad. More happy mad...wait can you be happy mad?" I laughed.

"Ermm, I'm not so sure, those dagger eyes you were giving me at dinner last night..." he trailed off with a grin.

"I forgave you this morning, remember? After our little rendez vous in the broom cupboard. I can assure you it didn't take me long after you kissed me like that."

"Like what my love?" he grinned wickedly, his eyes sparkling with desire.

I shrugged "you know,"

He shook his head, "no I'm not so sure I do," he pulled me close again, running his fingers along my sides, leaving a trace of tingles. He tilted my head up gently so our lips were almost touching. I could feel his breath fan out across my face. "Why don't you show me how I kissed you this morning?"he whispered sexily.

I breathed out and nodded, "ok." With that I pulled his head down so his lips connected with mine. His arms snaked around my waist holding me close to him as we got lost in each other. I could never get sick of this.

"I love you so much Lily," he murmured softly against my lips. "We're going to be together forever."

I smiled happily "I love you Scorpius, to the end of the world and back, we are so perfect together," with that I reached my head back up to kiss him again. Our tongues danced with each other, almost fighting for dominance. His hands were skimming up under my shirt tracing circles on my skin. I took that as a cue to run my hands up under his shirt, feeling his delicious abs. He shivered and moaned under my touch, his fingers inching upwards.