Chapter 4

Okay...I was watching Lord of the Dance whilst writing this and soo yeah I decided to throw some Irishness in (=

It's Hard Being In Love With a Malfoy

Chapter 4

"I'm really sorry again for not waiting this morning Oliver," I said as I stood opposite him outside the potions classroom that afternoon. I saw him smile faintly and shift his books to his other arm.

"It's fine, really," he replied with a hint of an accent, but I was pretty sure it wasn't American this time.

"Yes Lils, he said its fine already so just let it go!" Roxy said. She was almost clinging to one of his arms. Talk about a little bit obsessed.

"Is that an Irish accent I hear?" I wondered aloud, looking at him puzzled.

"Why yes, little lassie. You are an observant one aren't ye?" he said in a heavy accent this time, causing me to burst out laughing. "Me mam was Irish, before she moved to New York. So I'm an Irish lad living in a New Yorkie world," he announced,"but the ladies are a sucker for the accent," he finished off sending me a wink.

Which definitely did not set butterflies off in my stomach.

Most definitely not.

Okay so maybe a few...but I was a girl, what do you expect.

"I love the Irish!!" Roxy exclaimed, giggling like a little girl. What on earth had gotten into her. Acting like this was so not in her nature. She was supposed to be the sophisticated temptress that controlled the boy. Not the other way round. "Lils, do you remember the Irish commentator for the Triwizard Tournament. He was prettty fineee."

"Umm how could I forget. After you telling me your plan," I replied, shaking my head and laughing.

"There was a plan, was there?" Oliver enquired.

"Shhh Ollie doesn't need to know about the plan Lily!" Roxy interrupted. "We just want to know about his New York life. Out of all the places I've been in the world, I've never once been there. Is it nice?"

He nodded, "Well yeah its pretty nice. My mom didn't have a lot of money so we weren't amazingly well off but we got by with some help. I managed to rack up a few contacts throughout the city-"

"Merlins just shat his pants, I bet you were in a secret gang right!?" Oliver looked surprised as Roxy said this, then recovered swiftly.

"Of course. How could I not be? Did my bad boy good looks give me away?" he smirked, reminding me a lot of Scorpius.

"What was your name? The badass leprechaun gang?" I asked with a smile.

Oliver scrunched up his face, "really? That's what you think of me?"

"Maybe..." I trailed off.

At that moment the door to the Potions classroom opened and everyone started entering and taking their seats. As Roxy went off to go and speak to the Professor for a second, I whispered to Oliver, "you weren't really in a gang, were you?"

He snorted and shook his head,"no."

I breathed a sigh of relief, weren't gangs pretty dangerous. I mean one of them stabbed Lorcan with a cursed blade a few years ago. It was a miracle, that he was alive now. Thanks to me might I say.

"I was the leader."

It was said so quietly I almost didn't hear it.

"Ehh?" I looked at him confused.