Chapter 2

THANKYOU FOR THE COVER <3

It’s Hard being in Love with a Malfoy..

Helloo, so sorry for the wait. Believe me if I was you, I would hate me. If that makes sense? I have a perfectly good excuse though...EXAMS!! BLAHH...anyway.

ALSO add me on twitter...I need more followers!!! And I’ll even follow you back, cause I’m that nice. Look me up under Ari_xOx.

So vote, comment, tweet, like, google plus this chapter and I’ll love you forever <3

Chapter 2

Lily’s POV

“Scorpius Malfoy.”

A series of whispers broke out in the room, echoing off the stone walls, making it sound like a loud hum to my ears. About three quarters of the hall whipped their heads around to look at my reaction, whilst the other quarter (who obviously had no idea about the infamous Hogwarts relationship of a Potter and a Malfoy,) namely first and second years, just applauded politely at the figure entering the hall from one of the back arches.

I gaped at him disbelievingly, which quickly turned into a glare. What the hell? How could he not tell me this!?

To the third person, it must have looked rather funny, almost like a tennis match as students glanced between Scorpius and me.

His silver eyes darted over the heads of the other students and connected with mine almost instantly. He even had the nerve to smirk as he sent me a wink! A few girls across the hall glowered at me as Scorpius took his seat next to Hagrid at the top table, all the while keeping eye contact with me.

Infuriating boy!

Well to be honest, he wasn’t really a boy anymore.

“Lily? Did you know that he-”

I cut Roxy off, by shaking my head slightly. “What a prat,” she snorted, glaring at Scorpius.

“I think it’s cute that he surprised her,” Jake murmured from across the table. “Well once you get over the shock...and stop giving him such fierce glares, that is.”

Everyone was interrupted by Professor McGonagall who cleared her throat for attention. “Now will everyone please settle down. Good. I think we can start the food now.”

With that the tables magically filled up with an assortment of foods from roast beef and chicken, to Shepherd’s pie and Cornish pastries. It smelt heavenly. I hadn’t realised until now how hungry I actually was. As if to emphasise this point my stomach growled loudly causing Roxy to snigger beside me.

I nudged her with my elbow and started helping myself to the piles of food pointedly ignoring a certain pair of silver eyes that were gazing at me.

As the feast went on, conversation gradually turned back towards my relationship.

“Did you really not know?”

“I can’t believe he did that without telling you!”

“Nah, it was sweet.”

All my friends were saying giving me a slight headache. So if Scorpius was a Professor now, did that mean she was no longer allowed to see him? Would it matter that I wasn’t technically his student anyway as I didn’t do his subject?

I couldn’t help but glance back at the top table to see that Scorpius was no longer looking at me, but was engaged in discussion with the Arts teacher. She was extremely beautiful and looked rather young herself, early twenties maybe? Started last year, I never chose to take art, so wouldn’t know much about her. All I knew was that I felt a bubble of jealousy as she laughed at whatever he was saying.