03.

part three,
twenty days before- ;

jimin laid his head on eunbin's stomach. the tips of his fingers tickled along her bare hip bones, causing her to squirm beneath him as she let out an innocent giggle.

eunbin brought her hands down to tangle them in his messy hair, thick with sweat as he closed his eyes at the feeling. she continued to run her fingers through the strands of his locks, sighing blissfuly as he nestled his head further into her petit body.

"are you sure this is such a good idea?" jimin whispered into her soft skin, lips grazing her complexion with every word he spoke. she rolled her eyes, this wasn't the first time he had asked this, and she was starting to grow sick of that question.

"doing this is my choice, stop saying it as if all of this is a mistake" eunbin replied, dragging her hands away from his hair to hoist herself up into a seated position on the silky sheets, causing jimin's head to roll off of her figure.

"i never said that it was a mistake eunbin," jimin spoke wearingly, shaking his head to rid of the sweat that was formed from their earlier actions, "i just don't want to hurt jungkook like this."

eunbin slung her arms around jimin's neck, her bare chest pressing against his unclothed back as she leant her head on his shoulder, nestling her nose into his neck as she took in his atmosphere. he smelled of pure sex, and the girl grinned at the thought of this.

"he is an adult, he will get over it." eunbin whispered seductively, leaning forward to nip at the boys neck, making his muscles tense up almost immediately. 

"i love it when you bite my neck" he whispered, leaning into eunbin's touch as he bit his own lip, holding in a low moan that had threatened to spill. the petit girl smiled at his words, shifting away to grasp his shoulder, swinging herself onto his lap.

"maybe making out for a few minutes will help us figure things out."