15.

part fifteen,
two-hundred and ninety-nine days before- ;

"jagiya, are you sure this is what you wanted to do?" jungkook asked, standing close to eunbin as his gaze traveled along the many people scattered around the local swimming pool. he could feel the petit girl's heat radiating off of her figure, in which was dressed in a small bikini.

if jungkook was being honest, he was nervous. not only was he tense around the thought of eunbin in a bikini, but he was also starting to grow anxious with the thought of how many men would be staring at her in that particular swimsuit.

"of course jungkook, lets hop in, it will be fun" she smiled widely, and jungkook found himself falling for her even more just because of her gummy smile. without a second thought eunbin grasped the youngest's wrists in her palm, dragging him with excitement to the corner of the swimming pool.

the girl was unfazed by the temperature of the water, jumping in without a care in the world as jungkook studied her from behind, amazed that eunbin could have so much confidence in her own body. jungkook grew jealous of that.

"kookie-ah, c'mon" eunbin carried on smiling as jungkook continued to grasp onto the stair railing, leading into the pool. the heat instantly crept onto his pale cheeks from her use of his pet name, not once had he heard it before and he knew that he would hate it if anyone else had said it but eunbin.

to the girl's success, jungkook lowered himself into the icy pool. eunbin wondered as to why he was so hesitant to get in? the weather was warm and the poor boy had been sweating all morning.

"see it's nice isn't it?" eunbin whispered, swimming over to the boy who was clutching onto the edge for dear life, eunbin was starting to grow slightly confused. jungkook bit his lip as he felt her presence behind him, he tried to clear the image of her swimsuit-clad body out of his mind and focus on warming up his body.

"very" jungkook muttered, closing his eyes briefly when eunbin swam a little bit closer, wrapping her damp arms around his neck. the boy felt himself growing even more anxious, for a completely different reason when eunbin pulled herself up to wrap her legs around jungkook's waist, and all the maknae could do was gulp.

"you have been working out" eunbin whispered in his ear, her rosy lips grazing against the skin. jungkook's face grew red as the girl started to run her palms over the complexion of his biceps, grazing the area with her soft fingertips.

"eunbin, we are in public-"

"that hasn't stopped us before," eunbin whispered yet again, tilting her head to place a delicate kiss on the boys jawline, "kookie-ah."