20.

part twenty,
zero days- ;

"jungkook," eunbin trailed off, clutching the boys face between her palms as salty tears ran down his cheeks, "i'm sorry, so incredibly sorry."

"if you are so sorry then why would you do this?" jungkook sobbed, flinching himself away from her grasp as he stepped backwards, wanting to be as far away from the girl he loved as possible. eunbin's own eyes crowded with dry tears as she ran her hands through her mattered hair stressfully.

jimin sat beside them, head dropped into his knees as he breathed heavily, awaiting eunbin's reply. jimin didn't know what to say, he didn't know how to help the situation. eunbin stayed silent as she studied her boyfriend, her mouth opening and closing repetitively as her words got caught in her throat.

"just fucking explain to me, why i would walk into my girlfriend's apartment to see her having sex with my best friend in the middle of the night," jungkook whimpered, covering his mouth with his palm as the tears formed rivers down his pale cheeks, "how long has this been going on for? and be fucking honest this time."

"a few months" jimin muttered, raising his head from his knees, his own tears scattered along his profile. jungkook enclosed his fists, ready to punch or break any object in sight, he couldn't believe what was happening, he couldn't believe what happened at all.

"jungkook i love you, i really do-"

"don't even say that you fucking love me eunbin, you don't even know what love means" jungkook raged, turning around and punching the wall of eunbin's apartment, mentally cursing at himself as pain surged through his arm and throughout his whole body.

eunbin covered her mouth in shock, wanting so badly to run over to the boy as his knuckles bled, but she knew it was no use as he would just push her off of him. the girl side glanced jimin, mouth quivering as he stared back, mirroring her regretful expression.

"and curse me most of all for loving you more than i should" jungkook finished, finally having enough of the situation as he collected his stuff. his vision was blurred with tears, in which stung his eyes but not as much as her words stung his heart.

"jungkook-" eunbin called, running to catch up to the heartbroken boy as he stepped out of the door, but her calls only made him walk that tiny bit faster down the pathway. jimin couldn't stand the sight of seeing the girl he also loved, follow another guy outside. jimin knew that what he had done was wrong, he knew that he should've been honest with jungkook and that he was a coward for being to afraid to own up to his stupid actions.

jimin stood up, running out of eunbin's apartment and catching her elbow in his palm, he couldn't leave her, jimin needed eunbin as much as jungkook did. eunbin tried to rip herself out of the boys harsh grip, she cried and cried as jungkook stepped into his car, locking his doors as he buried his soaked features in his palms.

"eunbin, i-i love you" jimin rushed, and even though he had not said it before, a pit of butterflies erupted in his stomach. eunbin couldn't even process her words as she continued to gaze into jungkook's care window, watching as he rose his head from his hands and place his keys in ignition.

"jimin, now isn't the time," eunbin rushed, not even taking a second to think or process any of jimin's words as she tore her elbow from his strong grasp, "jungkook is going to leave."

"fucking let him leave" jimin muttered, but eunbin was too far gone to hear his words. jimin threw his hands up to grip his hair, pulling at it roughly as he watched the girl he loved run off to his best friend, whom was most likely too broken to even speak.

jungkook watched through the rear-view mirror as eunbin ran onto the road, her face stained with tears and her sobs loud enough that the whole neighbourhood could hear. jungkook shoved his fist into his mouth to stop him from screaming, he wanted so badly to just hop out and comfort her, to forgive her, but he couldn't.

jungkook's eyes widened as a bright light appeared from behind eunbin, and the maknae thought that it was heaven coming upon the three. jimin screamed from the front of eunbin's apartment, jungkook couldn't hear what he was screaming and nor could eunbin through her muffled sobs and whimpers.

it all happened so fast.

jimin continued to scream as he watched the sight unfold before him, he sunk to his knees as he clawed at his heart in which was immensely in pain. the boy punched and punched the concreted ground, wanting to wish that this whole situation was one big dream.

jungkook was frozen in his seat, mouth agape as he heard the skidding of tires and the sound of a car horn. his tears had stopped in a result of shock as he watched eunbin's lifeless body fall into a broken heap on the road, a silent scream was caught in his throat and so many emotions ran through his mind. he didn't know what to think anymore.

the world was silent, jungkook knew that sirens and cries could be heard from afar but to him, the world was silent.

jungkook's world had disappeared, his emotions and his feelings, his happiness and joy, had all disappeared in a blink of an eyes. his world full of beauty, full of life and full of memories had all crashed down in a split second, and jungkook didn't know the point of living without a world was anymore.

as for all, eunbin was jungkook's world.