06.

part six,
three-hundred and sixty-five days before- ;

jungkook leant against the bricks of the office complex, cigarette between his delicate fingers as he took a long drag. jungkook liked the feeling a cigarette gave him, it calmed his muscles and helped clear his mind.

it was extremely cold out, and grey clouds cluttered the once blue sky, jungkook was used to it though, all he ever felt was those grey clouds.

eunbin sighed with annoyance, clutching her own packet of cancer sticks as she fumbled out of the office complex. her heels clattered on the cement as she stood beside jungkook. she had never seen him before, he had seen her once.

eunbin side-glanced the boy, biting her lip as she admired the way his dark hair fell over his eyes, and the way his lips enclosed the cigarette. eunbin found herself growing jealous of the cigarette between his lips, she didn't know why.

jungkook noticed her staring, and it annoyed him, what was so interesting about him? although the youngest didn't feel like saying anything as he brought the object away from his face, blowing out the smoke that remained and watching it dance off into the wind.

"did you know 100% of smokers die" eunbin said, not that jungkook knew her name. jungkook rolled his eyes, dropping the cigarette and crushing it with the tip of his timberlands. eventually he looked at the girl, holding a scowl on his face as he watched her light the tip of her own cigarette.

"then why are you smoking?" he spoke huskily, the smoke catching up on his lungs as he coughed into his fisted palm. jungkook studied eunbin, he watched as she untied her dark hair from her firm bun.

"100% of non-smoker die too" she whispered, letting her eyes flutter shut as she took a drag. jungkook kicked himself off of the bricks, swinging on his heel as he walked off, in the opposite direction of the strange girl.